Jaime Reyes x Reader: Bart's Sister

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(S/H/N) = Superhero Name

You were beyond mad. You were pissed.

Your little brother, your life and joy, decided that he was going to build a time machine and go back in time to stop Blue Bettle and the whole Mode from ever happening. The only thing he managed to do was heal Nathaniel's scars and make you extremely mad.

Bart, your brother, also did all of this behind your back, not telling you he was leaving or saying goodbye. That is what angered you most. Not to mention you were more of a fighter than a scientist, causing you to take twice as long making another time machine that you weren't even sure that worked.

You got into the machine, powering it up. You waited a few seconds and nothing happened. Your patience was already run thin and you were about to smash the machine with your fist when a bright light suddenly went off in the machine, blinding you.

A shock took over the machine, knocking you around a bit as you regretted not putting in a seatbelt. The machine stopped and you looked out the small hole of the glass to see something other place as you grinned in success. But the grin soon vanished as you kicked open the door to the time machine, anger flooding back.

As you stood, looking around as you saw you were in some cave as footsteps ran towards you. A boy that looked to be a couple years younger than you with black hair and a mask that you recognized as Robin AKA Tim Drake and he was next to a girl with blonde hair and wearing a sleeveless shirt that you deduced of being Wonder Girl.

"Who are you? How did you get in here?" Robin asked as he got out a bostaff and Wondergirl got into a fighting stance.

You roll your eyes and point the the time machine that was now smoking in a heap of junk as an answer to his 'How did you get here?' question. You looked around the cave for any detection of your speedster brother.

"Not another one," You hear the boy mutter as he shook his head.

"Another? You mean he made it here?" You ask, feeling relieves. A part of you thought that Bart didn't make it here and ended up getting stuck in another time or . . . let's just say that you didn't want to think about it.

"You mean Impulse? He —" Wondergirl was cut off by Robin nudging her.

You snort, "Of course Bart will come up with a stupid name like that. Maybe I should come up with a cool name . . ."

"How do you know Bart?" Robin demanded.

"He's my brother. I thought I said this before. Now where is he?" You demand, getting impatient at the boys constant questions. Stupid detectives.

"Prove it," The raven haired boy demand.

"What? You want me to bleed on the floor or pee? I'm (Y/N) Allen, sister of Bart Allen and proud speedster. My grandad was— is Barry Allen AKA the Flash," You say, trying to get out of the conversation quickly.

You could sense another question on Robin's lips, but you just rolled your eyes as you decided you were done with 20 questions. "You know what? I'll find him myself."

You turn into a (F/C) streak because of your tight fitting spandex uniform and run out of the room. You speed through all the rooms in the mountain until you came to stand behind a figure whose butt was sticking out of the fridge. You recognized the shaggy brown hair and scrawny build of your brother.

"What were you thinking not telling me?" You yelled, making the boy jump and hit his head on the top of the fridge. Bart turned around using superspeed and his eyes practically popped out of his head.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" He asked, but you didn't answer as you punched him hard in the shoulder, making him yelp.

"What were you thinking?" You repeated as Bart cowered once he noticed your anger. "Not only did you do a horribly dangerous thing of coming here when you could have died on the way, but you neglected to tell me that you would never see me again!"

"I'm sorry?" Bart offered, voice sounding small.

"You're going to be sorry, you little—" You were cut off by your rant as the Boy Wonder and Wonder Girl ran into the room to see a scared Bart and an angry (Y/N).

"Bart, is this really your sister?" Robin asked, still seeming to be in attack mode.

Bart nodded sheepishly, his face red from embarrassment at being caught getting chewed out by his sister. Robin only nodded, murming about talking to someone named "Kaldur".

After a few days of you yelling at your younger brother, you were thrown into the Team, mostly because they proved you were in fact the Flash's granddaughter and had no idea what to do with you. You finally got to meet the Blue Beetle AKA the guy who made your life a living hell.

Jaime Reyes was a good head taller than you, lean, and had choclate colored skin and a darker brown hair color. He has the softest carmel eyes and a sexy Spanish accent. When you first meet him, you were shocked at how handsome he was. But when Bart introduced him as the Blue Beetle, you greeted him with a good punch in the nose. You had to be dragged away from Bart as you yelled at Jaime for being a male reproductive part. It took you a few hours to calm down, but since then Jaime has kept his distance from you.

You also came up with your superhero name, (S/H/N). You were very proud of it and would always joke with Bart that yours was better than his, etc. You started on missions, showing how big of a help you are. You would always brag that you were faster than Bart, but he always denied such accusations.

One of the missions you went on didn't go so well. You were fighting Clayface as he tried to do some of his evil bidding that involved some Blockbuster formula and you decided to run ahead like always. Long story short, you ran in, slipped, and was almost killed if it wasn't for Blue Beetle flying in and destroying Clayface with some blast.

When you got back to Mount Justice, you hesitated before walking towards Jaime, "So, uh . . . thanks for saving me?" You offered lamely, wincing at your own words.

He seemed uneasy at talking to you, probably afraid of getting punched in the face again. "It was nothing. That's what teammates are for."

"And I am also sorry about punching you in the nose. I didn't mean it. Well . . . I did mean it, but I didn't know you then and it just happened. Kind of impulsive, you know. It comes with being a speedster, which I am," You speak quickly, wanted to kick yourself in the face with a hammer at every word that came out of your stupid mouth.

Jaime tried to hold back a smile at your stuttering, looking at you with shining eyes. You stood their awkwardly, your hands folded in front of you. When neither of you spoke, you decided you had enough awkwardness for the rest of your life and said, "Well then. I'm going to go run myself over with a steamroller."

You turned and were about to zoom into the next room to bang your head into the wall for being so stupid when Jaime grabbed your arm and spoke almost as quickly as you did moments before, "Wait! Maybe we could, uh, go and do something? If you want to, I mean. As friends. Unless you want it to be as more than friends, I'm good with that too."

You stopped him by putting a hand over his mouth. "Jaime, if you want to go on a date, just ask."

You remove your hand and he says slower, "Would you, (Y/N) Allen, go on a date with me?"

"No."

Jaime's once hopeful face shattered in seconds and you instantly try and fix it.

"I'm joking! Please don't hate me."