Who He Gets Jealous Of

Bruce Wayne - Superman. He always believes Clark is out to get you and is jealous of how he has powers and such.

Hal Jordan - The Flash. You two laugh so much together and are such close friends, it bugs him endlessly. You and the Flash always team up to try and make Hal jealous by pretending to flirt.

Dick Grayson - Jason Todd. You also make jokes about how much of a bad boy Jason is and how hot he is. Dick tries to hide it, but you can tell that he gets a little jealous sometimes.

Jason Todd - Dick Grayson.  You also comment on how hot Dick is and you love to see Jason jealous. You love to mention how nice Dick's butt is and how good acrobats must be in bed.

Barry Allen - Batman, because Barry is always worried that your go for Bruce because of how rich and handsome he is.

Wally West - Dick Grayson. You and Dick have been friends forever and Wally sometimes gets territorial of you and his best friend.

Bart Allen - Jaime Reyes. He knows you would never go for him, but still worries because of how once you said you loved Spanish accents.

Jaime Reyes - Dick Grayson. You also comment on how nice Dick's butt is and Jaime gets suspicious, but you just laugh it off.

Roy Harper (Arsenal) - Jason Todd. He always feels that Jason is a lot more serious than him and handsome, so you try to assure him that you only will ever have feelings for him and food, because food is bae. This still doesn't stop you from teasing Roy every once and a while.

Roy Harper (Red Arrow) - Superboy, because he knows how close you two are and you told him how you had a crush on Superboy before you two started to date.

Damian Wayne - Beast Boy, because Beast Boy always makes you laugh and Damian feels upset that he can't make you laugh so much.

Tim Drake - Jaime Reyes. You guys always laughs and Tim feels like Jaime is better than him. Than you have to try and assure him that you like him.

Oliver Queen - Batman. Everyone has a crush on Batman. It's a fact.

Deadshot - Black Manta. Ever since he took over Suicide Squad, you and Manta have been really good friends and Floyd is suspicious on how close you to are.

Billy Batson - Beast Boy, because he is always so funny and you two are best friends.

Author's Note: Guys, I should have been in bed more than an hour ago and I just updates about five times and that was in the last hour or so. I also wrote 5000 words today for another story, so I'm pooped. Send in requests, because I only have 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ideas.