HOGWARTS HOUSES

I have decided to put the characters in the house I think they would be in and why. Please, argue with me.

Bruce Wayne - I actually do not know. He could be Gryffindor because of his hunt for justice and bravery, but he is so clever and a detective he could be a Ravenclaw. What a hatstall, this one.

Hal Jordan - Gryffindor, easily. He is brave and can be a loud mouth.

Dick Grayson - Hufflepuff. The guy is just to nice.

Jason Todd - Gryffindor. He doesn't value kindness like a Hufflepuff, doesn't strive for knowledge like Ravenclaws, and he isn't very ambitious. He is just trying to do good the way he thinks should be done.

Barry Allen - Hufflepuff. He is so adorkable.

Wally West - Gryffindor. He is such a prankster, loud mouth, and brave.

Bart Allen - Gryffindor. This kid just can't keep his mouth shut.

Jaime Reyes - Hufflepuff. The little cinnamon roll is just too nice. 

Roy Harper/Arsenal - Gryffindor, because he is brave and hell bent on protecting his friends.

Roy Harper/Red Arrow - Slytherin, because he is ambitious to get into the League and joins the Team, all to get to the League.

Damian Wayne - Slytherin BECAUSE SLYTHERIN IS AWESOME AND DAMIAN IS AWESOME AND I DO NOT NEED TO EXPLAIN.

Dang, that run on sentence.

Tim Drake - Ravenclaw, because the kid is wicked smart and yeah.

Oliver Queen - Slytherin. He is a sneaky guy with a bow.

Deadshot - Slytherin, obviously. Kills for money and all of that.

Billy Batson - Billy is so sweet and amazing and I love him. But, the kid is as sly as Hermes so I, thy Sorting Hat say, SLYTHERIN!