Jason Todd x Reader: Anger pt. 2

Requested by @Rosey92903 !

Sorry if it sucks.

(Y/N) - Your Name

(Y/S/N) - Your Superhero Name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's your fault she's dead!" Jason screams as he attacks angrily at Bruce, shooting at him multiple times as he dodges a batarang.

"(Y/N) made her choice, Jason and it was the wrong one," Bruce answered gruffly, dying on the inside on having to fight his protégée back from the dead and bringing up (Y/S/H)--another sore subject.

"At least she tried," Jason hissed as he swing at Batman's head, but the Dark Knight blocked and turned to punch him, but Jason was already swinging a gun at his head, which he managed to avoid as he used his grappling hook onto the wall and pulled himself away from the angry once-was Robin. "She tried to get vengeance for me and do what you should have done a long time ago!"

"And it got her killed, Jason!" Bruce yelled.

"You should have protected her! You couldn't protect me, so the least you could do is protect her!" Jason yelled, motioning with his hands before sending multiple bullets at the Dark Knight, but he dodged them by jumping along the walls with great precision.

"Calm down. Put the guns down and we can talk!"

"I'm done talking," Jason growled as he took the waking Joker by the throat and put his arm around the monster's neck and started to squeeze.

"Chose, Bruce," Jason whispered darkly, his eyes burning with a wicked fire beneath his red domino mask. "Either kill me or kill him. If you don't kill neither of us, he'll die anyways."

Jason pressed the gun barrel the laughing psychopath's head.

"Put the guns down and come with me," Batman creeped closer.

"Not another step," Jason warned, pressing the barrel of the gun deeper into the pale skin of the Clown Prince of Crime.

"I'm not going to let you kill him," Batman's dark voice was filled with determination and Jason just huffed.

"Of course your not and you won't kill me, so that means . . ." Jason cocked the barrel of the gun and had his finger on the trigger.

"Jason, don't!"

Jason's finger was right about to pull the trigger when a force hit him from behind and his head his the ground with a crack! The man who know went by the Red Hood was unconscious with a slight wound of his head as Nightwing stood on his back, asking his mentor of many years if he was okay.

Okay? Bruce thought. After what just happened I don't think I'll ever be okay.

Bruce cuffed the Joker, punching his so he would get knocked out and finally shut up from his mocking laughter. When Bruce looked back, Jason was gone, but the Dark Knight highly doubted that would be the last he saw of the Red Hood.

I'm sorry, (Y/N), Bruce dropped his head. I should have helped you. I shouldn't have gave you an outlet for your anger, but help you deal with it.