Hal Jordan x Reader: Pranks

(Y/N) = Your Name

(S/H/N) = Your Superhero Name

(T/U) = Type of Underwear

(H/C) = Hair Color

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(E/C) = Eye color

You ran out of your room in the Watchtower, a giant metal building in space that hovered outside of Earth like a moon. You were new on the team, taking the mantel (S/H/N). You were new in this hero thing, but you had the ability to make charges of electricity shot out of your in blasts.

None of your powers were helping you from the attacks that seemed to be happening to you every five minutes in the Watchtower. Those attacks being pranks from Hal Jordan AKA the Green Lantern. You meet Hal when you were introduced and he had shaggy brown hair and the softest brown eyes that were filled with mischief and your future torture.

Hal Jordan: If you could say three things about the man, it would be these:

1. He was a major flirt.

The first few seconds he tried nonstop for flirting and you soon learned he flirted with almost every girl that walked past him. He was fill of cheesy pick-up lines from Tumblr and cutesy names like sweetheart and babe.

2. He was probably one of the most annoying people you ever met.

Maybe it was all the flirting that made him annoying, but it was also how plain dumb he could be at times. He would always try and act like he is superior to you and knows so much more than you ever could have. In your opinion, Hal is pretty power obsessed. He doesn't miss the chance to say how you have no powers and how he could easily crush you with a single thought.

3. He was a prankster.

For example, the first prank you got was a few days after you joined the Justice League was when you were walking out of your room and you suddenly felt a gooey substance on your head that ran down your face as you were soaked head to toe in honey. That wasn't all, the Green Lantern then had a nerve to dump feathers on you. You were so mad that you attacked him, wrapped your legs around his neck and was squeezing the life out of him when Superman came and got you off of him.

"Come on! I liked that position," Hal smirked at you and you fought against the Man of Steel, who seemed to have trouble holding you as you wanted to scratch Hal's eyes out.

Another example would be when you were standing and talking to the Flash in the hallway. You guys were laughing about something when you suddenly felt a breeze on your legs and the Flash's face went as red as his suit.

That sneaky little bastard pulled your pants down.

You think that prank would have ran old in, oh you don't know, high school? But the immature jack rabbit thought it would be funny to see you standing their in your (T/U). Hal did not go unpunished this time. He ended up with a nice black eye and you were still mad at him for that.

Now, back to the present. You woke up in your bed, feeling groggy and you had crust on your eyes. You never got how people could ever wake up looking like they did in movies. You walked into the bathroom, your feet hitting the cold tile floor as you took out your toothbrush and toothpaste and was brushing your teeth when you looked up.

You screamed.

You spit out your toothpaste, put on your super suit and ran out of the room in an angry search for the man who was about to die AKA Hal Jordan. You found him in the kitchen and when he turned around and saw you he started to choke from laughing so hard. The Lantern clenched his stomach as tears came from his eyes.

You were not amused and anger took over your every movement, "HAL WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?"

Hal tried to answer, but was laughing so hard he ended up wheezing. Whenever the brown haired man would look up, he would break down in another laughing fit. He finally calmed down enough to say, "Nice hair, (Y/N)."

"YOU DYED MY HAIR GREEN, YOU LITTLE BASTARD. I'M GOING TO CASTRATE YOU THEN KILL YOU!" You scream as you jump over the island in the kitchen and tackle the Lantern to the floor.

Your usually (H/C) hair was now a neon green, almost an exact shade to the Green Lantern's costume and powers. Everyone knew never to mess with your hair as you loved it and it was like your child to you. If someone even so much as touched it, you would just about bite there hand off. For Hal to mess with your hair in such a way was far over the line.

You went to punch Hal, but he caught your wrists and held them so you were fighting against him to punch him. Hal was struggling against you, obviously not in the mood for another punch to the face. Hal was stronger than you and managed to flip you over, his legs wrapped around you waist.

You struggled against Hal, but to no avail. Soon you stopped fighting entirely, the only sound was your and Hal's ragged breathing from the struggle. You stared through Hal's green mask into his brown eyes as your own (F/C) mask revealed you (E/C) eyes. You started to get lost in his deep brown eyes.

You didn't even notice have close your faces were getting until your noses started to touch. His eyes glanced down to your lips and back up to you. He started to lean down and you met him halfway. You both closed your eyes as your lips connected.