What They do When you get Hurt

Bruce Wayne: You like to mock him in a really deep voice how your okay and don't need any help and how you are an idiot, blah. He glares at you for a moment before request immediate attention and making sure your one hundred percent okay and then will either go beat up whoever hurt you or if you hurt yourself, tell you that your an idiot sometimes. 

Hal Jordan: Hal will go into complete overprotective mode and made sure your alright and you have everything you need and treats you like your the Queen of England. Despite you being in pain, you thrive in the fact you know have a slave and take full advantage of it. 

Dick Grayson: Dick helps you the best he can and is the most caring and gentle person, which annoys you at times when he won't let you do things when your hurt, even though you can still do them without worse injury. It is like putting child safe on everything even though you are not a toddler. 

Jason Todd: Jason won't care much about the wound as long as it isn't serious more about whoever/whatever hurt you. Instantly if it is a person, he will find them and either beat them or kill them (mostly kill them), despite any protests you may have. He then will take care of you and cuddle with you, telling you everything will be okay. 

Barry Allen: Barry will speed around the house and make sure everything you need is there and basically put off everything for you. He'll lay with you and watch funny movies and laugh with you as he tries his best to make you feel better.

Wally West: Wally will immediately make sure your okay and try to make you feel better with horrible jokes, crappy pick-up lines, and the best (worse) puns he can think of. He makes you laugh so hard and he tries his best to make sure you have everything you need. 

Bart Allen: He immediately starts kissing you and trying to make sure your better. He will pointlessly say facts on what you should do and what you need to do to make sure you heal fast. 

Jaime Reyes: Jaime will be at your side in an instant, ready to take care of you and be your own personal butler. The Scarab on the other hand insists that Jaime goes out and annihilates whoever did it to you. 

Roy Harper/Arsenal: Roy is really nervous when your hurt and hugs you and is super loving to you whenever your hurt and promises for it to never happen again. You try to calm him down that your not dead and he needs to chill, but Roy has already started planning your obituary. 

Roy Harper/Red Arrow: Will make sure your okay before finding whoever did it to you and putting an arrow threw them and threatening them with very violent language. You tease him on how he cares as he just scoffs at you before ordering you to go to sleep.

Damian Wayne: Damian instantly demands to know who or what hurt you. If it was a person, he kills them and if it was an object, he destroys it violently in front of you. Damian isn't very emotional, but makes sure you have everything you need before swearing he will sit outside the door and lock you in to make sure nothing ever happens again. You just roll you eyes. 

Tim Drake: Tim is really caring and gentle with you, acting as if your fragile and could break at any moment. It annoys you and you have to tell him that you don't need the extra pillows or all these useless Band-Aids when you have a headache. 

Oliver Queen: Ollie is instantly wants to make sure your fine and then is silently plotting to wound and/or kill the person that did it to you. If you found a way to hurt yourself, he'll joke that your an idiot for walking into the side of the table of falling down the stairs. 

Deadshot: Floyd first kills whoever hurt you and then hugs you and won't let go until you feel better, which is a sure fire way to get you both annoyed and amused. 

Billy Batson: Billy will make sure your happy with food, sweets, and anything he can give you. His cute smile almost instantly makes you feel better and he tries some of his best jokes to try and make you laugh.