Jason Todd x Reader: Anger Pt. 3

Requested by 

I actually got a lot of requests for this and that's the only reason I'm doing it, as I kind of wanted the reader to stay dead, but I like this idea too. 

After writing this: I really, really like this. I love this so much. I kind of want to make it a book. 

Y/N: Your Name

Y/O/SH/N: Your Old Superhero Name

Y/N/SH/N: Your New Superhero Name

(H/C): Hair Color

Gotham still looked the same to you. The same dark city with dim street lights. Police sirens wailed throughout the city, but there were a lot more screams. The air pollution made this city stink with evil and the stars a lot harder to see in the sky. You didn't really understand why you came back to such a place. 

But you new the answer. Gotham was your home and heroes always make it home eventually. 

Yeah, you died. It was pretty weak death too. You can see that now. You were stupid and you admit it. Now that's your life motto: Don't be stupid. 

Attacking the Joker was stupid. Defying Batman's orders were stupid. The most stupid mistake of all was letting your anger take control of you, but that won't happen again. Your anger is gone down, permanently. 

The Lazarus Pit was the culprit of your beating heart. Surprisingly, Talia Al Ghul threw you in as she was trying to get back on Bruce's good side after some questionable events, which surprised you. The Al Ghuls never liked you very much to begin with. Talia's plan didn't work, though. You ran as soon as you could feel your legs and eventually found help in a friend who helped you get rid of your anger and come back better than ever before.

Now, you were back in Gotham.

You were no long (Y/O/SH/N), but (Y/N/SH/N). You were no longer Bruce's little sidekick and you don't think you could ever go back to being that if you wanted too. You just grew out of that mantel a long time ago and had new priorities.

You were done with the filth that washed the streets of the world and the horrors that went on behind closed doors. You were no longer going to put up with the criminal activity that went around and people deserved to be punished. Cops could be dirty, judges could be paid, and juries could be stacked. The only real form of justice was you. You were the only one who wasn't biased and only cared about the justice. Plus, you had no moral obligations like Batman that caused him to forget what needs to be done. 

Not to mention there was someone you heard was in Gotham and you would love to hold a conversation with them. 

You jumped from your perch on the roof of Wayne Enterprises, one of the tallest building in Gotham. You shot your grappling hook and flew between the buildings like a spider on a web. The air felt great on your face, but you missed the feeling of it flowing through your hair.

Ever since the Lazarus Pit, you found your once long (H/C) just got in the way. You cut it short and shaved half of it off, then died the longer side of your hair (F/C). Your outfit was a simple black full-body suit and a (F/C) bandana tied around your mouth. 

You flipped off your grappling hook and onto the building, taking some binoculars out of your belt as you zoomed in and watched the scene below you. 

Batman was fighting Two-Face and some of his goons outside a bank. It was obvious a robbery just went on as the cop cars sirens were spinning with red and blue. You was watching the fight through the window. Batman was taking out gunmen with some batarangs and a boy in a brightly colored costume was fighting along side him with two katanas.