** Final Words **

After a long time of not writing for this and having no interest in one-shots, I have decided to close this book, meaning I will not be updating it and taking any more requests. This book can still be read and loved as it is but will not be updated. I am sorry to those who made requests that were never fulfilled.

Just because this book is closed for now does not mean it won't open back up in the future. I had just lost interest in these stories and got busy with a multitude of my own works to update this book.

In the meantime, you can always check out some of my other stories if you are interested.

Other books by me:

Green Lantern's Protégée (Ongoing, bear completion) -This is a Young Justice Fanfiction that follows the story of up and coming hero, Cyra Brion as she takes her journey to become a Green Lantern while a dark force lurks close to her, threatening to destroy the hero she had build herself up as. If you like Young Justice, original plots, new villains, Wally West, and witty female leads, this story is for you.

Red Riddle: Bad Blood (Ongoing) - Red Riddle begins her first year at Hogwarts and meets the most unlikely of friends that goes against everything her blood says she should be but Red isn't exactly the evil mastermind other witches and wizards make her out to be. Follow this dark legacy on her journey to fight a dark heritage and discover her true self and what she decides to stand for.

GOTHAM (Ongoing, near competition) - This book is a not-so-Fanfiction that takes place in, you guessed it, Gotham City—home to the Dark Knight himself. Told through a mixture of regular storytelling and cassette-tape styles, you follow the adventures of October Solomon as she becomes a vigilante focused on saving her city under the guise of Gotham. A new threat—a new Venom-based drug/steroid is sweeping the streets, leading to super-strengthened chaos and awful side effects that leaves most of the users dead. Can the normal girl and new vigilante, Gotham, step up to the plate and take out Bane while every villain—and Batman—are fighting against her?

Aladdin's Graphics Shoppe - Looking for a cover? Well, just pick up your old shiny lamp and rub off a few specks of dirt and you have your wish!

my tumblr: https://spiffyingwritingings.tumblr.com/

my etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Inchor1Designs?ref=profile_header