Movie Night

Bruce Wayne - When you can get Bruce to stop being all justice-seeking for a night, you make sure to get a lot of movies and food, so if he bails he'll feel really bad about it. The movie you both love watching is Pirates of the Caribbean.

Hal Jordan - If you ever ask him, he'll deny him because he likes people to think he's all big and tough, but in reality, his favorite movie to watch is Mean Girls, which you both love. You guys will spend the day getting donuts and other treats before you sit down and watch Mean Girls 1 and 2 and then debate on which one was better.

Dick Grayson - Jurassic Park movie night! You watch all the original movies, then if you have time will watch Jurassic World. You guys act like dinosaurs the whole night, roaring and pretending to attack the popcorn. You look forward to it everyday.

Jason Todd - Jason won't admit it, but he looks forward to movie night with you. He just loves to spend time with you, not caring what you choose to watch. Saying that, you won't watch some chick flick or kid movie. He likes action.

Barry Allen - Wreck-It-Ralph. Barry bows down to Pixar movies and absolutely loves everything about them and you both love that movie and find it funny. That's your favorite movie, but you also watch Monster's Inc, Brave, and Monster's Inc. University.

Wally West - You and Wally love to watch horror movies. The classics like Sinister and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Wally gets more scared during the movies than you do and you love to tease him about it afterwards.

Bart Allen - Back to the Future. :)

Jaime Reyes - Jaime is really into Disney movies, so you watch Brave, Mulan, and Frozen and you both sing along to them.

Roy Harper/Arsenal - Roy is such a fun guy, but he is also one of the dirtiest people you know. He loves Neighbors and Neighbors 2, which you like, so it's not a big problem. You guys laugh together and throw popcorn in each others mouth and have a generally good time. The only thing that annoys you is when he suggest to act out parts of the movie.

Roy Harper/Red Arrow - Roy isn't one for movie night, but when you can convince him to participate with you, he agrees to watch horror movies with you because you cuddle up next to him and he loves when you come to him for protection.

Damian Wayne - You basically have to chain him to a chair to watch movies, but he doesn't care what movie you watch as long as it makes you happy. But this doesn't mean he doesn't partly enjoy White Chicks ;).

Tim Drake - He loves having Scooby Doo marathons, but it annoys you endlessly when he instantly guesses who did it then continues to explain to you how it is them. This makes you mad at him, but he can't help himself.

Oliver Queen - Brave. You don't question it.

Deadshot - Floyd is an extreme Potterhead and loves all the Harry Potter movies. You have a marathon of all the movies. He is a Slytherin (MA HOUSE!).

Billy Batson - He loves the Buddies movies, like, Santa Buddies and Air Bud.