Damian Wayne x Reader: Sneezes

Requested by

(Y/N): Your Name

(Y/L/N): Your Last Name

"Achoooooo!" You heard from upstairs of the Wayne Manor and it sounded like a bomb went off.

You looked at Alfred he let out a sigh and said, "It is a good thing you are here Ms. (Y/N). Master Damian has been in a particularly bad mood discovering he is sick. Master Bruce won't even let him out of bed."

"He been giving you trouble, Alfred?" You ask the butler, mostly because you knew Damian could be really mean, especially if he was in a bad mood.

"Ms. (Y/N), it is you I am worried about. Try not to take anything he says to heart."

You narrow your eyes as you march up the stairs. Damian needs to learn to take some orders--your orders. It was time that Damian learned to be a more docile boyfriend.

You opened the door to see your fifteen year old boyfriend just laying there in his Superman boxers, sweat glistening on his muscular chest and arms.

You would have stopped to admire the view if Damian didn't start puking into a bucket that was next to the bed. This made you wince in disgust.

Damian caught sight of you and just groaned as he put his head back on his pillow, not seeming to care that you just walked in on him almost naked.

"Before you say anything, (Y/L/N), I am not sick."

Que the sounds of vomiting.

"Aww, Dami," You sigh as you come to sit next to him, wiping his damp hair out of his face. "You look like Solomon Grundy ate and then spit you back up."

"Attracting, I'm sure," Damian muttered as he turned his head to look at you.

His skin was a sickly pale color and his eyes were dull, making your heart melt seeing you usually arrogant and assured boyfriend so miserable and vulnerable. You found it kind of cute--minus the puke bucket.

You put a small kiss on the tip of Damian's nose before you pick up his head and place it in your lap. You could tell that Damian wanted to argue, but he didn't seem to have the strength to do so. You run your fingers through his hair, which seemed to soothe him, because soon he fall into an uneasy sleep.

Alfred quietly opens the door and his face softens seeing you smiling down at Damian's sleeping form. Damian always looks so peaceful when he's asleep.

Alfred leaves you some chicken noodle soup and when he leaves, you carefully push Damian out of your lap and against some pillows, so his back is straight. You shake him a little, waking him up and shoving the spoon of soup in front of his face.

"The train is coming into the station, choo choo!" You said as if you were talking to a child, making Damian give you an exasperated look.

"I'm not a child," Damian huffed, looking away from the spoon.

You roll your eyes at Damian's stubbornness as you put your fingers over his nose. He starts to panic, but is still too weak to do anything to stop you as he hold his breath until he opens your mouth and you shove the spoon of soup in and waits till he swallows to release his nose.

"You could have killed me, (Y/L/N)!" Damian said, shocked on what you just did.

"Shhh," You patted his chest. "I'm healing you."

"You stopped me from breathing."

"Some might say I have strange methods."

Damian rolls his eyes and looks away from you ,but you can see how the corners of his mouth twitch up from his resisting a smile.

"At least I can still make you happy," You tease as you put your fingers at the corner of his mouth and make him smile.

Damian slaps your hands away, but you can tell he is happy.

"You can almost make me smile, (Y/L/N)," Damian said, suddenly serious.

You smile at him as he actually smiles back and moves closer to you, pressing a soft kiss to your lips.

You pull away after a few moments.

"You're going to get me sick," You say, but Damian's eyes are focused on yours.

"I don't care," He states quite matter of factly as his lips meet yours again.