Jason x Sick!Reader: "I'm not sick."

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/S) = Your Favorite Show

You let out a sneeze as you try unsuccessfully to make dinner. You tried to make ramen noodles, but just gave up after the third time you sneezed on the bowl. You threw the bowl in the sink, giving up as you decided to look in the fridge for something you could just pop in the microwave.

As you were looking through the fridge, you felt a pair of hands on your waist as a body pressed up against your back.

"You're sick, you should be resting," You hear the voice of Jason Todd, AKA your boyfriend for a year.

"Pttf. I'm not sick."

Your voice sounded so congested and just those few words were getting the mucus to fill up your throat. You were to stubborn to admit you could be taken down by something as lame as a cold. You could practically feel Jason's eye roll as he started to rub circles on your waist.

"You should get to bed. I'll make dinner."

You turned around, an eyebrow raised at your boyfriend's statement. "Really? You?"

He rolled his pretty blue eyes again as he tried to defend himself, "I can cook!"

"You managed to blow up the microwave, get the blender stuck in the toilet, and tipped over the fridge all in the same day."

"That was one time!" Jason threw his hands up.

"Your last time too," You observe as you try to get around Jason, but he wouldn't move.

"It's time for me to take care of you for once," Jason said, referring to the many times you had to take care of him after a nasty fight.

It was your turn to roll your eyes as you try to move Jason out of the way, but find yourself getting a sense of vertigo as you are thrown over Jason's athletic body. You let out a small screech, but instantly close your mouth in fear of puking across your captor's back.

"You had to do things the hard way," Jason shrugged, making you bounce on his shoulder. "But I'm loving the view."

You pound on Jason's back, but the boy was made of muscle. Jason kicked open your door, spinning so you don't hit the doorframe and throw you onto the bed.

"Jason! I will puke on you!"

"And I will cuff you to that bed!"

"Kinky," You mutter, slightly out of it as you let out another sneeze.

Jason let out a laugh as he tucked you into the bed, despite your protests. He made sure you were in so tight you couldn't get out and turned on the TV, turning on (F/S) before exiting the room.

You didn't have a choice but to sit there and suffer until Jason came back about thirty minutes later. Jason went to your favorite dinner and got you their homemade soup that you love and a small loaf of bread to go with it. You loving boyfriend also stopped at the store to get you some tissues and medicine for all the crap that's wrong with you.

"Now open up," Jason said in a baby voice as he held a spoonful of medicine.

You shake your head, burying yourself deeper into your mountain of blankets and pillows.

"Come on! Do you have to make everything so difficult?" Jason whined.

You let out a small, "Yes", but Jason could only hear you mutter before forcing your mouth open and pouring the medicine down your throat. You refused to swallow, so Jason held your nose closed so you couldn't breath, which did not help with your congestion. You eventually had to swallow so you could breath, much to Jason's satisfaction.

"There. All better. Now eat your soup," Jason ordered as he handed you your soup and hopped into bed next to you.

You begrudgingly ate your soup, but wouldn't show how grateful you were for it as you ate your soup and watched your show. Jason wrapped his arm around you, letting you lean your head on his shoulder.

"Your get sick," You warned once he wrapped his arm around you.

"It's worth it."

You smiled at that and when he caught sight of it, a small smile of his own broke across his face.

"I really want to kiss you."

"You can."

"Eww no, you're sick," Jason said in disgust and turned back to the TV, making you hit his arm.

You guys spent the rest of the night cuddled together, watching (F/S) and you eating your soup. Maybe you should get sick more often . . .