Batfam x Sick!Reader: Family Bonding

Requested by 

(Y/N): Your Name

(Y/L/N): Your Last Name

(Y/F/M): Your Favorite Movie

(Y/F/R): Your Favorite Restaurant

You laid in your comfy queen sized bed as you let out another painful cough. Your through was sore with all the coughing and your stomached ached. You had a really bad fever, leaving you out of commission from tonight's patrol. 

You went by Batwing, a proud member of the Batfamily. But you weren't so proud as Alfred checked in on your every ten minutes to see you puking your guts out into a bucket that was next to your bed. 

You eventually fall into a weird daze like sleep as Alfred decides to make a small call to Bruce. 

"Master Bruce, Miss (Y/N) seems to be very sick," Alfred said with his amazing British accent. 

"I am aware, Alfred. That's why I let her off patrol," Bruce's dry voice said on the other side of the line, obviously tired of the conversation already. 

"Master Bruce, I will insist that you come home and maybe spend some time with your daughter?" Alfred said this time and his voice held no room for negotiation. 

"I'm not her father, Alfred." 

"You are the closest thing she has, Master Bruce. It is about time you took on the roll, don't you think?" 

Bruce was quiet on the other end for a moment before he said, "Be back in ten." And hung up the phone. 

Alfred allowed himself to have a moment of victory before he started dialing a few more numbers. There was more people he wanted to come to this family gathering. 

You awake to six people leaning over you. 

"Personal space," You cough out. 

The people around you move back and you can make out the whole family around you. 

Damian was standing by Dick, who was smiling warmly at you. Tim was next on the other side of your bed, sitting on one of your spiny chairs. Alfred stood with his hands behind his back, a slight smile on his face and what really surprised you was that Bruce was standing at the other end of the bed awkwardly. They were all still in their uniforms and you were confused on why they were all there. 

"Uh, shouldn't you guys be on patrol?"

"We got off to come make you healthy again!" Dick said happily. 

"And you allowed this?" You ask Bruce, shocked that the Dark Knight would ever stop patrols for even ten minutes, let alone a whole night. 

Bruce shrugged. "The police can handle Gotham for one night."

You give him a doubtful look. 

"We might have a lot of work to do in the morning." 

You smile slightly as all the boys try to fit onto your bed. Dick lays besides you with Damian on his left. 

"I don't want you to get me sick, (Y/L/N)," Damian scoffed and you pretend to cough on him. 

Tim is on your other side as Alfred goes to get tea and Bruce takes a seat on the spiny chair. Ace lays out upon your guy's legs and you smile as Dick opens Netflix. Alfred brings you a nice big bowl of popcorn and sets in right on your lap, giving you full control of your siblings hunger. 

"What movie?" Bruce asked. 

"The Matrix!" Tim yells. 

"No, Drake! That's stupid. Do Secret Life of Pets!"

"That's for little kids!" Tim yelled at Damian, leaning over you. 

"Shut up, Drake!"

"We should watch Fifty Shades of Grey," Dick said as he flicked through the Netflix movies and everything stopped to look at him. 

Bruce was giving him a look that said, I'm pretty sure I'm the one who raised you, but I wish I wasn't. 

You, Damian, and Tim all thought the same thing: Thank god were not blood related. 

"Let's watch (Y/F/M)," You break the silence as you carefully take the remote from Dick's hands, making sure to remember to wash your hands later and turned on your movie.

You watched (Y/F/M) happily as you ate the popcorn and your family was all around you. This had to be your favorite thing and it only seemed to get better when you heard a footsteps coming up the stairs and to the door of your room. 

Jason walked in, still in his Red Hood armor--minus the helmet, holding some take out food from (Y/F/R). You grin in joy as you push Tim over to make room for Jason on your bed as he placed the food on your legs. 

"Where's mine?" Dick asked, feigning confusion. 

"In the trash can outside. Go dig for it," Jason says as he plops down besides you. 

"Rude," Dick scoffs and Damian shushes him. 

Jason has always been your favorite brother. No matter that he isn't around much, he always shows up for your birthday and gives you Christmas presents. He might act like a big bad boy, but you knew that on the inside he was just a big teddy bear. 

"Nice to see that you came," You smile at him as he they start watching the movie again. 

"Alfred called. Food always cures the sick." 

"Shhhhhh!" Damian shushes the both of you violently before turning back to the movie. 

You grin as you continue to watch the movie. Maybe you should get sick more often.