Female Preference Catch-Up!

I have decided to do female preferences and one shots a well, so feel free to request them and this is me catching them up on everything. 

What she calls you: 

Selina Kyle - Her sexy kitten. 

Poison Ivy - Maple leaf. 

Barbara Gordon - Honey. 

Cassandra Cain - Gorgeous. 

Stephanie Brown - Babe. 

Donna Troy - Sunny. 

Cassie Sandsmark - Dude. 

Dinah Lance - Flirter-Girl because of a joke about your superhero name.  

Starfire - Lover.

Raven - (Y/N), because Raven isn't into all the cuddly relationship stuff. 

Zatanna Zatara - Her Easter Bunny.

Move Night:

Selina Kyle - Selina loves to lay down with you and watch some movies. She mostly loves action and sexy movies, so your favorite is easily Deadpool. You'll laugh together and throw popcorn. 

Poison Ivy - Ivy loves Lilo and Stitch and can never get enough of it. You'll watch it on repeat hundreds of times until you can get her to change the channel. 

Barbara Gordon - You two cuddle up together on the couch with a load of junk food around you as you watch all the Disney movies like the Incredibles, Up, Wreck-It Ralph, etc. 

Cassandra Cain - Cassandra doesn't really like movies nor gets the point of them. You tried to introduce them to her, but she just said how it seemed to be a waste of time and barely will ever sit with you and watch. 

Stephanie Brown - Stephanie loves Mean Girls way too much for your liking. The first movie she always wants to watch is Mean Girls and then will watch the second one before letting you pick. You always laugh on how excited she gets when Regina appears on screen and she yells like a banshee on how good the movie is. 

Donna Troy - Donna loves the Hunger Games, mostly because she thinks Jennifer Lawrence is hot and loves Katniss as a strong female role. The first time you guys saw the movie, she was jumping up and down and talking about how glad there was a strong female roll and you just smiled at her excitement. 

Cassie Sandsmark - Cassie loves any action moves. Mostly superhero movies like Kick-Ass and Marvel movies. She is a huge nerd at times and loves the Avengers, Spider-Man, and X-Men with a passion, but you don't mind since you love the movies too (or you should). 

Dinah Lance - Dinah is always out saving the world and helping people, so you have to make her take a break and sit and watch movies with you. You love to watch movies like How To Be Single and Central Intelligence with her. Since you can very sit her down, you like to make her laugh with some awesome comedies. 

Starfire - Starfire asks questions throughout the movies, which can get annoying so you try to get movies she might understand, like Star Wars. When that didn't work, you just started her on the classics like Jaws and Jurassic Park. 

Raven - Raven doesn't like to watch movies, but when you convince her too, she demands she picks the movies and you end up watching some intense horror movies while Raven just sits with a little smirk. 

Zatanna Zatara- Now You See Me and Now You See Me 2 are some of her favorite movies for obvious reasons. You'll sit on the couch with her and her a hundred bunnies and watch the movie as she points on how she could easily do all of those magic tricks.