Wally West x Reader: Popcorn

You were in Mount Justice and bored out of your mind. For the past week there hasn't been any missions for the Team, meaning that you had nothing to do except homework. You were not going to give up that easily. After flicking through channels on the TV, you finally found a movie to watch.

You decided to make popcorn, because what was a movie without popcorn?

You walked into the kitchen, the scent of burnt cookies from earlier in the air as you get a large bowl out of the cabinet. You set search for popcorn, not knowing where anything is in the kitchen, since you never cooked.

You finally found some on the very top shelf in one of the cabinets. You looked up at it, like you would the moon. It was sitting there, all by itself. In its own little bubble of glory. Far up, where you could not reach.

You went on your tippy-toes, reaching up with all your might to try and reach your prize, but to no avail. You were about to give up when a long arm reached up from behind you and grabbed the popcorn for you.

You turned around to see a boy with ginger hair and a large smirk on his face. Of all the people, you thought as Wally held the popcorn in his hands. The thing you wanted most in the world inches from your finger tips, but still out of reach. This time from a whole new reason.

"Thank you," You said, trying to go the polite route as you reached out for the popcorn, but the speedster only took a step back.

You narrowed your eyes, wondering what game he was playing as his emerald eyes glowed with mischief.

"Not so fast, Shortie," Wally smirked at his own pun.

"I'm not that short!" You try to defend yourself, but it was true. Out of everyone on the Team, you were easily the shortest, which angered you greatly. Almost as greatly as is amused Wally.

Wally just raised an eyebrow and continued on, "If I were to give you the popcorn, what would I, your generous savoir, receive from the damsel in distress?"

You put the most blankest face you could muster. "Who are you calling damsel? And do you know who my generous savoir is? Because it certainly ain't you."

"For the popcorn," Wally continued on, ignoring your previous statement. "You must give me a kiss."

"That isn't happening. Give me my popcorn."

"Kiss me."

"Pervert."

"Come on!" Wally whined. "It's just one kiss. You're lucky to get this chance that most girls dream off!"

You roll your eyes, but decide to amuse the speedster. You take a step towards him, going on your tippy toes and closing your eyes. His emerald eyes widened, obviously not expect you to actually go through with your demands. He bent down to meet you, wrapping his arms around your waist as he closed his eyes and puckered his lips.

You smirked as you opened your eyes and kneed him right in his Speed Force.

As the speedster dropped to the ground like a rock, you grabbed the popcorn and skipped to the microwave to cook it.