Hal Jordan x Villain!Reader:

Requested by -rupinlemus (sorry but wouldn't let me do a link)

You smirked as you saw the green grow of the Green Lantern fly by you as you hid in the shadows of some little ice cream parlor. The jewels in your pockets weighted you down some, but not much as you stealthily ran across the abandoned street, into the shade of yet another small building, hiding you from the streetlights. 

You see, you were a jack of many trades. One of those trades being theft. Did you need the money? Yes, but that didn't mean you had to steal. You could have easily gotten a job, but you choose the more exciting path. The path of the most fun, which just happened to be illegal. 

Per living in Coast City, it was only expected for you to have a few run-ins with the Green Lantern, which you found stupid. The guy must be really bored to waste his time trying to stop some petty thefts. It wasn't like you were killing anyone or anything really bad. 

You turn to run down some ally when you come face to face with the smug grin of a certain green-clad hero. One: it scared the living daylights out of you and two: you did what anyone else would have certainly done in your position; clocked him in the nose and ran. 

You heard the swearing and sounds of wind as he took off after you. You sprinted with all your might as you tried to out run the pissed off superhero. Your lungs burned and your legs ached, but soon arms wrapped around your waste as you were launched into the sky, screaming bloody murder. 

"Let go of me you--" You were cut off from your screaming when a green construct piece of tape was suddenly on your mouth and yours legs and arms were tied, ceasing your struggle.

"Watch the language, but don't worry gorgeous; you'll be safe in lock up," The masked man spoke with an arrogant twang to his voice.

Your cussing couldn't be heard from behind the gag, so you settle on glaring at him with the intensity of a thousands suns.

"May I ask why a pretty girl like you is robbing stores? Need more jewelry?"

You struggle against him, angry and wanting to punch him again. Or kick him. Or stab him or shoot him or one of the many other ways to cause harm. He wasn't a never nice superhero once you came to think of it, but the again, you weren't a very nice villain either.

"Rot in hell," You say, but the gag makes it come out, "Roo en ell."

You figured he got the gist because of the obnoxious laughter that followed your statement. You look down to see that you were flying over a body of water on the way to the police station. You found this was the perfect time to bring your head up and bash his nose in for the second time that day as you fell out of the air for tens of feet before you hit the water. The constructs vanished from around your wrists as you swam for freedom.

Up above, Hal was nursing his hurt nose as he looked down at the water below, letting out a yell of frustration.

"Well played, gorgeous. Well played," He said before flying off, ready to catch that girl one of these days. If it was to take her to jail or take her out on a date, he would be satisfied either way.

A/N: I'm sorry if this is short and it sucks. I have been really busy the past few weeks with school coming up and a new puppy I got (yayzers), so I have been neglecting my writing duties and I sincerely apologize. Plus, I wanted to get some requests done and I'm sorry if I disappointed you, but I had no idea what to write.