Bruce Wayne x Reader: Masks Pt. 2

Not as long or as good as the first, but I lost my flow from yesterday for this story, but I tried anyways and I hope you guys like it!

(Y/N): Your Name

(Y/L/N): Your Last Name

(Y/SV/N): Your Super Villain Name

(Y/A): Your Age

"I can't believe that actually worked," You squealed happily. "I defeated the Batman!"

You watched as the masked vigilante struggle in there bonds as air bubbles rose from his mask. You never planned on killing him, but once you were sure he was unconscious, you were going to lug the big boy out of there and leave him to be embarrassed in front of the cops. A pretty good revenge plot, you have to admit. 

You walk over to the tank and tap on it, watching as the piranhas nip at the suit, but can't get through to him. Some find the thinner material on his knees and manage to nip through that and start biting at his knees, but nothing major. His chin had a big bite directly on it, which was kind of in the shape of a heart. 

"Aww," You coo. "Fish kisses!"

Batman was struggling furiously against his bonds, his mouth consorted look of anger and concentration. You watched the clock that was ticking no the opposing wall of the abandoned warehouse and it was nearing the three minute mark. 

Not so surprisingly, Batman lasted to the seven and  a half minute mark, but you suspected he had trained himself to hold his breath for long periods of time, so you weren't to worried. You waited ten seconds before grabbing the broken rope and hauling him out of the tank. 

He weighted around two hundred pounds and it took a lot of leverage to get him out of there. Eventually, you left him on the ground, still tied. You killed him once on the cheek, wished him a good rest--and was gone. 

The next day at Wayne Enterprises, you were very happy and everyone seemed to notice. 

"Hey, (Y/N)," One of the office douches called as you walked by and you turned to look at him with an arched eyebrow. "You look happy. Get laid last night?" 

Idiots laughter followed. 

"Yeah," You said with a smirk. "By your mother. A lot better than you, by the way."

Ohhhh's follow your statement as you turn back around and come to stand in front of Bruce Wayne's office. You knock once before letting yourself in. 

Bruce doesn't look any more well rested than yesterday--if anything, he looks worse. The bags under his brilliant eyes grew and he was staring intently at his papers as if they were just tell them what they said so he wouldn't have to read them. 

"You look like crap," You observe as you place his coffee on his desk and then sit on it, looking over his papers.

"Just another day," Bruce said, giving you a tired smile. 

"Another long night?" You ask as you run your finger on the lip of his coffee cup. 

"Extremely long," Bruce writes something down and then looks up at you. 

"How did you get that?" You ask as you reach out and touch the heart shaped mark on Bruce's face. 

It looked like a lot of little sharp teeth making the indent. Teeth like a piranha. 

"A have a dog and he wasn't in a good mood last night," Bruce shrugged it off. 

You look up from your thoughts excitedly, "I love dogs! What kind?" 

Something flashed in Bruce's eyes for a moment, but he answered nonetheless, "A German Shepard. His name is Ace." 

A German Shepard made that bite? You thought. Unlikely. 

And that was all you needed to figure out that the great Bruce Wayne is Batman. 

I knew you would be handsome under that mask, You think with a smirk and Bruce gives you a curious look. 

"What's with the smile?" Bruce asked. 

You shrug as you move towards the door. "Oh nothing, just figured something out." 

"Oh Batsy! Batman! The Dark Knight!" You yell into the darkness of the docks. 

The boats were swaying on the water, making it easy for the Bat to move about undetected. The only real light was from the full moon, which reflected off the water. You couldn't help but notice how romantic it is. 

"Or should I say--Bruce Wayne." 

Everything seemed to pause for a moment before a hand reached out from the darkness, covering your mouth as another wrapped itself around your waist and pulled you into the darkness. Your back slammed against a wall, knocking the breath out of you as you let out a grunt. 

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N), runner at Wayne Enterprises, (Y/A), lives in apartment 256 of Roland and Regan's Apartment Complex. Likes dogs and cats. 

"Took you long enough," You huff. 

Batman presses his forearm painfully into your neck, making you let out a small gasp. "I'm just making sure we understand each other," His voice was deep and warning. "If you tell a soul who I am, the whole world will know who you are and I will not stop until you are in Arkham, understand?"

You move your chin towards him so your breath fans his lips.

"Seal the deal with a kiss?" You whisper seductively.  

Surprisingly, Bruce considered it for a hot second. A second that went by way too quickly for any type of action to be taken upon it and Batman moved away and shot a grappling hook onto a street lamp and was about to disappear when you say: 

"See you tomorrow at work, Brucie."