How They Act When They're Jealous

Bruce Wayne - Bruce gets extremely territorial and will do anything to get near to you and embarrass the other guy. He would wrap his arm around you or kiss your neck or anything to show affection. You always roll your eyes at his behavior. He also doesn't stop to say something spiteful to whoever your with.

Hal Jordan - Hal tried to start a fight with whoever is making him jealous. Most of the time he just is really sarcastic to them and says mean comments every five seconds, but one or twice fists flew.

Dick Grayson - Dick will be abnormally silent and won't talk to you until you get away from whatever's making you jealous. He's stubborn and can act like a child at times.

Jason Todd - He stays unusually silent as he slowly starts to get angry. He lets his anger build up until it explodes and the other guy or girl usually ends up on the ground.

Barry Allen - Barry would rarely throw a punch, only in the worst situations if your being advanced on. Most of the time he would just wrap his arm around you and kiss your forehead.

Wally West - Wally speeds you away as fast as possible, not afraid to say a few sarcastic and mean comments all the while.

Bart Allen - Bart will glare at the person until they walk away or just take you away himself.

Jaime Reyes - Jaime is polite and trusts you to stay with him. He will tend to hover around you, making sure the other person knows that he is near.

Roy Harper (Arsenal) - Roy is no stranger to contact and when he gets jealous, he'll do anything possible to make sure the there person know that your his. He would walk up to you and shove his tongue down your throat if he needed to or whisper sweet little somethings in your ear.

Roy Harper (Red Arrow) - He gets angry and he gets angry fast. Roy hasn't been known to hold in his temper and is not hesitant to throw a punch. Or five.

Damian Wayne - Damian will wrap his arms around you and try to get you away as fast as possible. He almost killed a few people before and you learned to just let him take you out of their quickly before he gets violent.

Tim Drake - Tim and you will be locked at the hip whenever your around target jealousy.

Oliver Queen - Oliver will be polite to the person, but show that you two are together by multiple acts of affections. Lots of kissing and his having his arms on you the whole night.

Deadshot - He threatens (sometimes even goes through with it) to shot whoever is making him jealous. You think it's romantic.

Billy Batson - He will ignore you like you did something wrong and you have to spend the rest of the day getting on his good side again.