Oliver Queen x Reader: Blankets

(Y/N) - Your Name

(H/C) - Hair Color 

You rolled over as you tried to get comfortable on your king sized bed. There was three large comforters and many pillows as you spread out eagle style trying to get comfortable. The bed seemed oddly empty with only you and no mater how many big you stretched there seemed to be too much place. 

Your boyfriend, Oliver Queen, was out for another patrol late at night. Yes, you knew he was the Green Arrow and it only made you love him even more. Not only was he all heroic, but he looked hot in green. To bad that whenever you asked to meet Batman he said no. 

You glance up tiredly as a (H/C) strand fell in front of your eyes. The red clock glowed with 2:13 AM. You let out a sigh before face planting back into the mattress. Oliver was usually home around two in the morning and you knew he should be home soon. 

You turned out to be correct as you heard a window open in the apartment and then a bang followed by a string of curse words. You snort into the bed as you realize that Oliver tripped coming through the window again. 

You heard the door creak open and padded footsteps making their way towards the bed as you didn't move. Your whole body felt heavy and exhausted, but your subconscious wouldn't let you sleep until Oliver came back. You knew that the green-clad vigilante knew what he was going, but you couldn't help but worry; not like you would mention that to Oliver though. He would never let you go without teasing you. 

The footsteps came closer and you felt a presence standing over you. For a moment you wondered if it wasn't Oliver and some murderer psycho who was about to kill you. 

Besides that thought, you continued to lay there as you were too lazy to do anything about it. 

"Psst, (Y/N), are you up?" A voice whispered harshly from above you and you smirked at Oliver's voice. 

"No," You croaked, your voice all scratchy. 

"Okay, then you won't mind me changing first," A voice said, sounding cheery as you hear the bathroom door open and close. 

Another minute or so passes before you feel a heavy object slam into your back, making you let out a yelp as you were crushed under a great weight. Oliver's laughter echoed through the room. 

"Get off me! You're crushing me!" You yell as you push Oliver off, who was still laughing as he rolled next to you and grinned at you, pulling his small mustache. 

"Did I ever mention I love you?" Oliver questions playfully. 

You punch his shoulder. "Shut it, Queen. Let's just go to sleep; I'm tired." 

You roll onto your side, meaning you turned away from him as he let out a sarcastic sigh. "You're tired? I just had to stop about twenty muggings and Icicle Junior from freezing over some fishing boat and you're saying you're tired?"

"Stop whining. I went for a walk today and I barely survived. Exercising is difficult." 

Oliver snorted from before you before wrapping his arms around your waist and you felt his goatee tickle your neck. 

You turn and push him off as you say, "No cuddling because you jumped on me."

"Aww, come on! It was a joke," He tried to defend yourself but you just arched an eyebrow at him and he pouted before laying back down with his arms crossed.

You rolled back over as you heard him shift and a silence fell over the room. You were both laying comfortably as you closed your eyes and fell into a light slumber. 

You work up about twenty minutes later to your body all cold. The blanket that was once draped over you has disappeared. No, not disappeared, but stolen by a certain blonde archer laying next to you who was wrapped in it like a mummy. 

You grab the end to the blanket as you tug it away from him, trying to wrestle it from his grip without waking him. You kept yanking, but couldn't get more than a foot of the blanket. 

You work the blanket off his body as carefully as you could and managed to drape it back over yourself comfortably before falling back asleep. 

Later in the night you awoke to a familiar cold as you turned to see that Oliver was not facing you with the blanket wrapped tightly around him once again, leaving you to face against the cold of the bedroom. 

You were still tired and tried to tug it out of his grip for a second time, but you were weak from waking up and didn't get anywhere. Oliver was a strong guy and he had a death grip on the blanket as if it was a life or death situation. Considering how cold you were, you could die from hypothermia for all you knew. 

You eventually gave in to the foot of blanket you were receiving and cuddled into Oliver as you set your head on his chest, enjoying the heat he was giving off. The blanket seemed to loosen from his grip and it was soon over your goose bump body. 

You fell into a deep sleep cuddled against your boyfriend and body finally warm. You never saw the smirk that pulled up on the Green Arrow's lips as you cuddled into him for warmth or felt his arms wrap around you tightly before you were both cast into sleep. 

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for all the support on this story and it has reached 8k readers and around 300 hearts, which I consider to be pretty good! Sorry it took so long to update and I plan to update again soon! I have a few requests I plan to do that I never did and forgot about, but I will do them soon! This story was kind of lame, but I was bored so *shrug*. 

A little self endorsement, if you do not know I have another story called Green Lantern's Protégée about a Green Lantern x Wally West. If you are interested please read it because I'm trying to make it a unique and well written story so check that out if you haven't.

Thank you all and keep being awesome!