Bruce Wayne x Reader: Masks

Requested by purepetty

I really liked this request. It just flowed and if I wasn't so busy and sure I would never update, I'd make it into a story. 

(Y/N): Your Name

(Y/SV/N): Your Super Villain Name

(F/C): Favorite Color

(E/C): Eye Color

"Come on, Bats!" You well at the dark rafters as you wave your pistol around wildly. "We don't have all night to play! I'm a busy woman!"

You were wearing (Y/SV/N) costume which consisted of black leggings with (F/C) lines around your waist down to your knees and knee-high heeled boots. You were wearing a black corset with a (F/C) cloak and hood. You had a pistol in either hand and a rifle slung across your back. The only thing that hid your face was a (F/C) domino mask.

You bit your lip in excitement as you spun in a constant, slow circle as your (E/C) eyes scanned the dark rafters above. You knew that the Dark Knight was up there somewhere, lurking and waiting and watching. 

"C'mon Bats," You whisper, but you knew perfectly well he could hear you. "Whadda you waiting for? An invitation?"

You heard the soft sounds of thee Batman hitting the ground behind and you smirked to yourself. You turned around to face the tall and brooding Batman, who was standing before you with the usual empty bat mask look and stern mouth. 

"Nice of you to finally show yourself," You grin before you try to hit Batman's in the temple with the butt of your pistol, but the Dark Knight was too fast and caught your wrist. 

He won't let go of your wrist so you try to roundhouse kick him in the face, but he catches your leg with the other hand and throws you back, sending you to hit the ground hard. Your breath catches in your throat and in less than a second Batman has your hands on the ground and his two hundred something body pressing down on you. 

"I always wanted to be pressed against you, but not like this," You say, but it comes out squeaky as you are having a hard time breathing with an elephant on your chest. 

"Shut up. The police will be here to send you to jail, (Y/SV/N)," His dark voice sends shivers down your spine. 

"Aww, c'mon Bats! I was just having some fun," You try to struggle, but the crime-fighter was a lot stronger than you. 

"Robbing a bank isn't fun."

"Well maybe not to you," You huff.

You did a lot of different things. Sometimes it was doing simple stuff like robbing banks and holding hostages, but other times things could be more difficult like assassinations, but damn do they pay good money. 

You liked to consider yourself a Robin Hood of sorts. Steal from the rich and give to the poor, but instead of the rich--you steal from everyone and instead of the poor--you give to the Humane Society of Gotham. 

You weren't on the same level as the Joker of Penguin, but you've made a name of yourself. You weren't nearly as good as a fighter as Batman, nor were you super powered or super smart. You just liked taking risks and was a pretty good shot and that's all that really mattered in your line of business. 

You heard sirens draw closer to your location and you started to struggle harder. 

"C'mon Bats!" You say, this time your voice was pleading. "I didn't even take anything important. Just a few Franklins and Jeffersons! Nothing to throw me in jail over!"