Dick Grayson x Reader: Sunburn

You wince as you roll into your sunburned back as you lay on the couch, groaning in pain. 

You decided to go to the beach, which was mistake number one. The second mistake was thinking you were too hot for the sun to possibly burn you, so you neglected to put on sunscreen. Now, you were laying on the couch in intense pain as every movement hurt you. 

And do you want to know what you fabulous boyfriend, Dick Grayson, did?

He laughed at you. Right in your face as he said he told you so and you tried to throw the remote at him, but then was stuck without a way to change the channel. The whole world seemed to be against you at this point. 

"Diiiick," You whine. "It huuuuurts." 

"Boo-hoo," Your raven haired hot and sexy boyfriend pouted at you. "I said you should wear sunscreen but you just bragged about how amazing you are and that you were immune to the sun's rays."

"Buuuuut it huuuurts," You whine again, wincing as your shoulder starts to burn. "What if I get skin cancer? AND DIE!?!?" 

Dick just huffed at you. "You won't die." He brings over a towel that was soaked with cold water that felt great on your back. "You're getting the couch all wet," Dick observed, but you just roll your eyes at him. 

"Just be quiet and go get me some ice cream, slave," You said, acting posh. 

You were only joking, but Dick's blue eyes burned into you as a small smirk over took his face and you realized that was the smirk of trouble. The smirk you hated because it meant Dick was about to do something stupid. 

You turned out to be correct as Dick slapped your back lightly, making you howl as he ran away, laughing and knowing you couldn't chase after him with your sunburn. 

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH, GRAYSON!" You scream, but you could still hear his laugh bouncing off the walls as your back throbbed where he slapped you. 

"You love me!"

A/N: I am sorry this is a bad chapter, but I am running low on ideas and wasn't feeling it for this chapter. Any requests? Preferably for other DC characters besides the Batfam, because I want to be more diverse with it, but I love the Batfam so much that it is hard. Another question: should I add female DC characters? I wouldn't mind it, but eh. Sounds like a lot of work unless you guys really want it.