Arsenal x Reader: Pick-Up Lines

(Y/N) = Your Name

(E/C) = Eye Color

This Arsenal isn't from Young Justice, but Red Hood and the Outlaws.

"Hello, beautiful," The suggestive voice of Roy Harper slid next to you on the couch.

Ever since you joined the Outlaws, Roy has been bugging nonstop to go on a date with him. You denied every time, being the fact that Roy was extremely annoying. You had to admit, he was pretty handsome with his longer red hair and strong jaw. He could also be funny at times — you tell yourself to stop. Roy isn't the kind of guy you would want to date. End of discussion.

"What cheesy pick-up line do you have for me today, Roy?" You ask, being sarcastic but he takes it as an invitation as he wraps his arm around you.

You tried to wiggle out of his grip, but the boy's arms were glued to your shoulders.

"Are you Cinderella?" Roy asks, a huge smirk on his face as you raise an eyebrow, not knowing where this is going. "Because I see that dress coming off at midnight."

You roll your eyes, but Roy just kept spewing out more pick-up lines.

"Are you a magician? Because when I look at you, everything else disappears."

"Your lips look so lonely. Would they like to meet mine?"

"Your daddy must be a drug dealer, cuz you're dope."

The last one made you laugh so hard, you fell off the couch. Roy followed you down, straddling you as you tried to no avail to get him off.

"Roy, get off."

"Go on a date with me and I will gladly get off."

"That is never going to happen," You snort.

Roy gets a mischievous glint in his clear blue eyes as he places both of his arms on either side of your head. He leans down so you are nose to nose, his warm breath that smells like cheese pizza fans your face.

"You are dangerously close to me," You observe. Your eyes flickered around his face, taking in his handsome face.

"Dangerous for you. I can make it so you can't walk." If that was Roy's way of flirting, no wonder he didn't have a girlfriend.

"Harper, I'm not kidding. I'm a dangerously close to castrating you," You threaten, but the threat is empty, leaving the redhead to have no fear as he smiles wolfishly at you.

"Come on, (Y/N)! Just one date! It wouldn't hurt!"

"My brain cells would die."

Roy lets out a laugh. "You don't have any brain cells to die!"

You glare at the laughing man on top of you. "If that's how you charm a girl, there is no way I'm going on a date with you."

Roy groans as he bent down low so his lips were right above yours. Your eyes meet, (E/C) clashing with a clear blue. The only sound made was your breaths and your heart that was beating in your ears. His lips moved closer . . . Before quickly laying a peck on your nose.

"Roy!" You scowl.

"Aww, so you did want to kiss me! I knew you like me too! Now go on a date with me," Roy swirled like a little kid on Christmas.

"What? No! And I'm not going on a date with you!" You try to deny, but you could feel your face becoming as red as Roy's hair.

"Please," Roy whined, pouting at you and you found this adorable.

You roll your eyes and what you said next surprised both Roy and you, "I'll go on a date with you if you agree to stop with this wheezy pick-up lines."

Roy's face lit up like a comet. "Really? Yes! Yes! Yes!" Then he thought about what you said for a moment. "By you like my pick-up lines!"

You shake your head, rolling your eyes. But on the inside, you really did like the pick-up lines.