T W O

ROGUE

     I opened my eyes slowly, I didn't recognize the room I was in. Where is Logan? Where is the Professor? What happened? I don't remember...

     "Miss, are you okay? Do you remember your name?" A man asked, he had a lab coat on that made me believe was a doctor of some kind.

     "Rogue... My names Rogue." I answered. I looked around, there were two other people in the room. One of them was a man with a serious face and had an eyepatch and the other was a guy who seemed my age, maybe older. I noticed a gun strapped to his belt. I got nervous immediately. "Where am I?"

     "What does the 'X' stand for?" The guy with the gun asked.

     "X-Men. It's a group I'm a part of." I answered honestly.

     "Bad group?" He asked.

     I laughed at that. "Good group. The day X-Men becomes bad is the day I die," I said with a grin. He nodded.

      "Agent Grant, please leave us." The man with the eye patch ordered.

      The man left on his orders. I didn't trust him or anyone. I noticed I was restrained down... "Who are you?"

      "I'm Nick Fury, Director of SHIELD. You were brought here. They found you in a crater in a burnt field. You were untouched." Nick Fury explained.

      Since I've been a part of the X-Men I haven't heard of SHIELD... Why is that? Professor X knows everything. He would know about SHIELD.

      Fury looked at the doctor again, "tell her what you told me, doctor," He ordered and the Doctor nodded and stepped forward to me.

      "You're from another universe, Rogue. Somehow you were transported into ours. Welcome to Earth 2.0." The doctor said and I laughed thinking he was joking but when I noticed they weren't laughing. I realized they were serious.

      "What? No that's impossible. Even if what you were saying is true. That's not my mutation. I can't travel through universes," I tried to say but they both seemed pretty set to their story...

     "We're gonna need you to calm down miss, your heart rate is rising," The doctor told me.

     I didn't care that my heart rate was rising! "I don't belong here! SHIELD isn't even in my Earth! This is bad. I don't belong here!" I shouted as I tried to get out of the restraints. The doctor grabbed my arm and I noticed my gloves off. I reached and grabbed his bare skin! He immediately fell and seized! The room started to shake abruptly! 

     "The hell!?" Fury shouted and ran to the doctor to see if he was okay.

     Men entered the room when suddenly, I felt a needle enter my neck! I felt my eyes get heavy. I knew I was being sedated... Soon, I passed out...

THIRD PERSON

     "Bloody hell," Grant said as he dropped the needle. He looked over at Fury who had men take the doctor away. "You okay?"

     "Yeah, thanks." Fury crossed his arms and looked at Rogue. 

     She had power that he couldn't believe. If they were able to get her trust, for her to want to try to save the world again, maybe just maybe, she could be apart of the Avengers. 

    But, she obviously didn't trust Fury or his men, but that doesn't mean they are out of options, maybe the man out of time could help- Steve Rogers could try to get her to trust him. He has a certain charm he could use...

~TIME SKIP~

     Steve Rogers arrived at Shield's base, Fury had called him here. He thought it was for a Mission since lately he has been helping Shield. But when he saw Tony there as well he knew it was something else.

     "Tony?" Steve asked confused getting Tony's attention.

     "They called you here too, old man?" Tony asked jokingly as he put his phone in his back pocket, "that tells me it must be serious."

     "I can't be that serious if they called you here, Stark," Steve grinned as he stood next to Tony.

     "I missed ya, Cap. It's been a while since I last saw you," Tony told him.

     "Been busy, working for Shield. But, I missed you too. You and all your snarky comments." Cap responded.

     The two's conversation was interrupted by Natasha she had come down to get them not Fury. "Follow me, Fury has someone to show us." She told them.

     "Someone?" Steve asked.

      "Come on," Natasha said as she started walking towards the elevator. 

      The two followed her and they headed to wear Fury was.