N I N E

Natasha nodded at Rogue before jumping Steve's lap, Rogue did the same with Sam, who put his arms around her and got control of the wheel before the car went out of control! Sam hit the breaks and the person on the roof was thrown off!

     Rogue watched as the person on the roof was thrown off and used his metal arm to steady himself... He stood up, he had a mask on and defiantly scared all four of them knowing they were his targets!

    Natasha pulled out her gun and went to shoot when someone hit the car from the back making her drop the gun! Sam started driving straight for the Winter Soldier when he jumped on top of the roof again! Sam tried to get him to get off when he reached in and took off the wheel! 

    "SHIT!" Sam yelled and Natasha grabbed her gun and shot at the roof, but, the man jumped onto the other car! This one was swirling out of control!

     "We need to get out of here before it crashes!" Rogue exclaimed.

     Suddenly Steve used his Shield to open his door, he grabbed onto Natasha, Rogue, and Sam and as the car flipped they landed on his door! It went for a little, Rogue and Sam fell off the door while Natasha and Steve were still on it.

     Rogue looked up and saw the Winter Soldier grab a grenade launcher, he went to fire at Steve and Natasha when Steve pushed Natasha out of the way, the grenade went off on Steve's Shield throwing Steve off the bridge!

     The soldiers began shooting at Natasha, Sam, and Rogue. They all ducked behind cars immediately! Natasha started shooting back when the Winter Soldier shot the grenade launcher her way, she went into the other lane, but he was able to shoot another car she was near! Natasha jumped off the bridge!

      Rogue saw the Winter Soldier grab a machine gun and went to go shoot Natasha. She knew she had to help. Natasha shot back at him hitting on of his goggle lenses, he went down and took them off revealing his eyes! He stood back up and went to shoot when Rogue got behind him and grabbed his bare skin!

      The winter soldier went down on his knees from the pain Rogue made him feel. She knew she couldn't hold on much longer, it may kill him, she needed a plan... Suddenly, she went into his memories!

     They were horrible and overwhelmed her! She screamed as she let go of him falling to her knees holding her head!

     He stood back up, he went to shoot her when Natasha shot at him!

     He shot back and Sam grabbed Rogue while he was distracted and pulled her behind a car! "Stay here, I'll take care of him." He told her and he stood up and started shooting at him!

      Rogue held her head, she felt the pain of every victim, the torture he went through, the memories... And one name... 'Bucky'. She knew he would come back for her, she was one of his targets. He won't leave this bridge without killing her... She remembered in one of his memories. He can survive high falls...

     She ran to edge of the bridge and jumped off!

    Rogue landed on her feet and started running, but stopped when the memories started again! She needed to get out of the line of fire, now! She ducked behind a car... 'Where is he?' she wondered when she looked up at the bridge, he wasn't there! Suddenly the car was being fired at!

     The Winter Soldier started firing at one of the cars he knew the girl was behind when Natasha started firing at him, it distracted him and when she ran away, he did what she wanted him to do follow her...

     It took almost 10 minutes of painful memories for Rogue to realize who was next to her...

     "Rogue? Rogue, are you okay?" Sam asked.

     Rogue looked at him and nodded weakly, "yeah..." she answered.

     "C'mon we need to go help, Steve, and Natasha." He told her and helped her up...

     The memories Rogue experienced were so painful and dark. They were still running through her head as Sam and she ran to where Steve and Natasha were with the Winter Soldier...

     When the approached they saw the Winter Soldier without his mask, he seemed so normal without it. But he still was a killer. 

     Sam flew into the air and kicked the Winter Soldier to the ground and Rogue went to Steve to see if he was okay. 

     "You okay?" Rogue asked.

     "I don't know..." Was all he said.

     Suddenly, he got up again... He seemed to be unsure if to shoot them but still, he tried when suddenly he jumped out of the way when a grenade launched his way! Rogue turned and saw Natasha. Rogue started walking over to her when a bunch of cop cars probably SHIELD's cars surrounded them and they got out and arrested them.

    One of the agents pushed Rogue onto her knees, she had her glove back on so no touchy killy doings. The agent cuffed her and pushed her into the van with Natasha, Sam, and a distraught Steve...