F I V E

Rogue sat on the lab table, Tony had gotten a blood sample and now he was looking at it. He seemed to be amazed by what he saw...

     "Your genes are amazing. They are so evolved, I seriously doubt that evolution even stands in your world." Tony exclaimed.

     "It does, but, it doesn't take millions of years," Rogue told him.

     "Who told you that?" He asked.

    "My professor... He was a Telepath and he was really smart. He taught us everything about Mutants," she explained.

     "Wait, you were at a mutant school ?" Tony asked.

    "Yeah."

     "There has to be a Harry Potter joke in there somewhere," he said with a grin.

     Rogue laughed, Tony acted a lot like Logan. She loved it. It was like Logan was still here, with her and she wasn't alone in this strange new Earth, but home with her family. 

    He finished his studying and they went out of the lab. Rogue sat down in the living room and turned on the TV.

     "An attack on SHIELD's director; Nickolas J. Fury. Was Fatal. His death is being looked into and they say they have a suspect..." The news people announced.

     "Nick..." She turned her head to Tony who was looked surprised. She saw the pain in his eyes. "I need to call Cap," he said as he raced off. She didn't like this. She needed to find Steve...

     "No," Tony said when Rogue told him she wants to go find him.

     "But, Tony-"

    "No, Rogue. SHIELD is on full alert and if the girl that just came from another universe goes looking for a FUGITIVE, they'll think you're a part of it." Tony snapped at her.

    "Your not my father, Tony! I can do what I want!" She shot back.

    "No, I'm not. The person you consider your father is not here and you need someone to look over you and I'm not allowing you to get in the middle of Cap's business," he crossed his arms, "now leave me alone. I have to find a way to contact Cap."

     Rogue left Tony's lab. She was mad and stubborn. There was no way she was letting Steve go do this alone. She went to the garage and stole one of Tony's least expensive cars... She headed to the hospital Fury died in...

~~~~~

     Steve pushed Natasha against the wall. He was mad, everyone he knew was trying to kill him. He was being tracked by SHIELD. Most likely, compromised by Hydra. And Nick Fury is dead! How does he know Natasha isn't against him too?!

     "Where is it?" He asked sternly.

     "Safe."

     "Where?"

     "Fury gave it to you, why?" Natasha asked.

     "You already know why," Steve said angrily.

     "No, I don't-"

     "Stop lying!" He shouted.

     "I only act like I know everything, Rogers." She shot back at him.

     They argued back and forth until they came to an understanding. They would work together. Natasha is to be trusted... Natasha and Steve turned to leave when they saw Rogue standing there...

      "Rogue," Steve gaped, "what are you doing here?" 

      "Please don't give me the same lecture Tony did. I had to steal his car to get here," she crossed her arms, "I'm trained in battle, I don't even trust SHIELD. I can help you guys. I know, for a fact, that I can help you."