T W E N T Y F I V E

"Ultron knows we're coming, odds are we'll be heading into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for, but, the people of Sokovia, they didn't," Steve began to tell the plan, "so our priority is getting them out. All they want is to live their lives in peace and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done. We find out, what Ultron has been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us," Steve looked down sighing a bit, "Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're whats wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

    Rogue helped Steve clear the city, they were on the bridge making sure they all got out. Suddenly Robots started to fly into the city a few came straight for Rogue, she put her hand up and twisted it making the two fly into each other with the invisible blast exploding! 

   "It's starting, we ready for this?" Rogue asked Steve.

   "Yeah, we can do this," Steve answered.

    Rogue ran to where Clint and Wanda were. She saw Wanda make a shield guarding the civilians as the bots shot at her when suddenly she fell! Rogue took out the bot shooting at Wanda and helped her up.

    "You okay?" Rogue asked.

    "Yeah," Wanda nodded.

   Rogue had to get back to Steve to see if he needed her help on the bridge, she went back and saw him take out a couple robots. She went to talk to him when suddenly, the ground started to crack open! 

    Rogue and Steve ran to the edge... 

   "What happening, Tony?" She asked in her earpiece.

   "Uh... The city is going for a ride," Tony answered.

   Suddenly, Ultron started to talk through his robots... 

    "Do you see the beauty of it? The inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword. And the Earth shall crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in the world will be metal."

   Rogue went over to the street, there were robots about to attack civilians, she put her hand up and the bot flew off the edge! She turned to Steve and saw a robot push him into a car! 

   "Cap, you got incoming," Tony said through the earpiece.

   Rogue helped Steve up, "incoming already came in." He groaned and Rogue smiled a bit amused before looking around at the chaos around them. This really was making things more complicated. 

    "Stark, you worry about getting the city down safely. The rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back," Steve ordered glancing at Rogue, "you get killed... Walk it off."

   Rogue ran into the city streets to make sure the civilians were all off the streets. She took out the robots that came at her and took the people inside. She turned around and saw a bunch coming her way. She couldn't take them all on...

   Suddenly, Steve and Thor ran in, they used the Hammer and Shield to take out a lot of them and Thor threw one into a tanker making some blow-up. Rogue used her telekinesis to rip one apart throwing each side into the next two she saw! 

    Rogue turned and saw Ultron grab Thor and fly away with him! "Thor!" She yelled and tried to follow but Steve stopped her.

    "I need you here with me, we have to keep fighting the bots. He can handle himself." He told her.