T W E N T Y F O U R

They arrived at the Avengers tower, they headed to the lab and saw Tony and Bruce working on the cradle, they stayed silent for the first minute just to hear what they are doing knowing they could lie- actually Tony could lie and Bruce will listen to his active science best friend.

     "The genetic coding tower is at 97%," Bruce told Tony, "you have got upload that schematic in the next three minutes."

     Immediately Steve decided to stop this, "I'm only going to say this once."

     "How about 'nonce'?" Tony mocked.

     Rogue was angry with him, how- How could he be so stupid with this? She thought more of Tony than this, "shut up Tony!"

    "Nope, not gonna happen," Tony said.

    "You don't know what you're doing." Steve told Bruce.

    "And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce asked angry to see the Maximoffs after what happened in Africa.

    "I know you're angry-" Wanda tried to apologize.

    "Oh, we're way past that," he glared at her not listening, "could choke the life out of you and never change a shade."

    "Stop it, Bruce. They're on our side," Rogue told him, "give them another chance."

    "Banner, after everything that happened..." Steve said.

    "It's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony argued.

    "You don't know what's in there!" Wanda yelled at him.

    Pietro rolled his eyes a zoomed around the room unplugging every cord!

    The machine powered down as all of them stared at him shocked.

    "No, no. Go on. You were saying?" He asked.

    When suddenly a bullet flew through the air and the glass under him broke and he fell!

    "Pietro!" 

    Tony turned, "I'm rerouting the upload!"

    Steve threw his Shield hitting the computer!

    Tony put on his Ironman arm and shot Steve! Wanda started to do her magic when Bruce grabbed her threatening her to test him! Steve got up and tried to fight Tony but Tony shot him again pushing him through the glass! Rogue put her hand up and Tony flew backward from the invisible blast!

    Suddenly, Thor flew in and he jumped onto the Cradle!

    He drew lightening and powered into the cradle! Everyone was shocked as the cradle was being powered! 

     Suddenly, the cradle blasted open throwing Thor off of it as an Android came out...

     The android looked around at everyone then caught eyes of Thor. It flew at him and Thor threw it back through the window, it fell and then glided to the main window! Everyone raced down to see if it was a fight or something else.

    Rogue watched as the red-skinned droid that had a blue body flew down to where Thor was. It looked at him. 

     "I'm sorry, that was... Odd," his voice was of Jarvis but he wasn't, she just knew it, "thank you."

     A similar cape to Thor's appeared on his back.

     "Thor, you helped create this?" Steve asked.

    "I've had a Vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, and at its center is that" Thor said as he pointed to the stone. 

     "What? The gem?" Bruce asked.

     "It's the Mind Stone," Thor explained, "it's one of the six Infinity Stones. The greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in destructive capabilities."

     Steve was confused, "then, why would you bring-"

     "Because Stark is right," Thor answered

     "Oh... It's definitely the end times." Bruce said.

     "The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron," Thor finished.

     "Not alone," The android spoke.

     "Why does your Vision sound like Jarvis?" Steve asked as he recognized the voice and he wasn't the only one.

     "We reconfigured Jarvis's matrix to create something new," Tony answered his eyes laid on the android probably wishing it was Jarvis.

    "I think I've had my fill of new lately," Rogue said as she watched the Andriod carefully.

     "You think I'm a child of Ultron." He spoke.

     "Your not?" Steve asked.

     "I'm not Ultron," the Vision told them, "I am not Jarvis. I am... I am."

    "I looked in your head and saw annihilation," Wanda told him as she approached him, it was true, there was no hint of lie in her voice. But it was hard to trust the girl who sent them all in a mind paradox.

   "Look again."

    Clint scoffed "her seal of approval means jack shit to me," he hissed.

    "Their powers, the horrors inside our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the mind stone. And there nothing compared to what it can unleash," Thor explained worry laced in his voice, "but with it on our side-"

    "Is it?" Steve cut him off as he looked at the Vision, "are you? On our side?" 

    "I don't think it's that simple," he answered.

    "Well, it better get real simple, real soon," Barton said.

     Rogue squinted her eyes not liking the idea of any of this at all but if it was the decision of Ultron and 'Vision' she knew she had to choose the nonevil artificial intelligence... Or well nonevil artificial intelligence so far.

    "I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't. He will end it all." The Vision answered better than before, he seemed trustworthy...

    "What's he waiting for exactly?" Rogue asked.

     "You."

     "Where?" Bruce asked.

    "Sokovia," Clint spoke up, he's got Nat there, too."

     Rogue looked at him, hearing Natasha was in Sokovia, she needed them. Nat is her friend, she needs her, "looks like we're going to Sokovia."

    "If we're wrong about you," Bruce began worriedly, "if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be..."

    "What will you do?" He asked and he walked over to Thor, god this guy was full of paradoxes, huh, "I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique and he's in pain. But, that pain will roll over the Earth. So, he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net. We have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So, there may be no way to make you trust me. But, we need to go."

    Everyone stared in shock as he picked up the Hammer and handed it to Thor!

     Thor grabbed it and Vision walked off. Thor looked at the others in shock as well. "Right. Well done." He said as he patted Stark's back and walked off too. 

   "Three minutes. Gather what you need." Steve told the team.

   Rogue grabbed hooked up the device to her wrist and grabbed the electrifier and strapped it to her belt as well as some guns. She walked outside and got onto the Quinjet with everyone else. It was time to go to battle and save the world.