T E N

Rogue sat next to Steve cuffed in the van as it drove down the highway. She felt this pain in her head still...

     "Are you okay?" Sam asked her.

     "Y-Yeah, its just when I touched him... His memories entered my head. They were full of torture and pain... I can still feel it." She explained.

     "It was him... Bucky." Steve announced making them all look at him.

     Bucky. That's the name she heard, his name. She breathed in, this was a lot to take in.

     "He looked right at me like he didn't even know me," Steve said sadly.

     "How is it even possible, it was like 70 years ago?" Sam asked confused.

     "Zola," Steve huffed, "Bucky's whole unit was captured in '43. Zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped Bucky survive the fall." He explained.

     High falls another thing she saw. God, she just... She hates her ability.

     "They must have found him and..." Steve continued as if he couldn't hear anyone else.

     "None of that's your fault, Steve," Natasha said weakly.

     "Even when I had nothing. I had Bucky..." Steve said back.

     Sam looked at Natasha and saw she was bleeding pretty badly... "We need to get a doctor here," he told the guards "if we don't put pressure on that wound, she going to bleed out here in the truck."

     One of the guards showed their taser when suddenly the guard used it on the other guard! Everyone watched in shock as the guard kicked the other one knocking him out fully! 

     The guard took off the helmet revealing Maria Hill, she met her when she was at SHIELD, she seemed like someone Fury trusted.

     "Ah. That thing was squeezing my brain," she said as she shook it off, she then looked at Sam, "who is this guy?"

~~~~~

     Hill opened the van door, she got out, then Steve, he helped Natasha out. Sam and Rogue got out next. They entered through a door and came through a hall.

     "GSW. She lost a lot of blood. At least a pint." Hill told a man.

     "Maybe two," Sam said.

     "Let me take her." The man suggested.

     "She'll want to see him first."

     Rogue and Steve looked at each other, Rogue mouthed 'him' as if she was asking who. Steve just shrugged since he didn't know. They came to plastic curtain, Hill pulled it back and they saw someone they all thought was dead... Nick Fury.

------------

     I know short chapter. I'll make up for it later, I promise.

See ya'll later

buh-bye