F O U R T E E N

THREE MONTHS LATER

     Rogue stalked out the small Hydra base, she had done this about four times before so it was normal for her. Fury sent her to do the small ones by herself but when they are bigger he gets others to help her. 

     Rogue was confused, there were no guards on sight. There are always guards. Always. 

     "Hey, Nick." She said into her earpiece.

     "Yeah?"

     "There are no guards," Rogue told him.

     "What? That's impossible, when we stalked it out yesterday there were guards. Keep looking. And be careful." Fury ordered.

      Rogue approached the building, she gasped when she saw the guards dead... Whoever did this could still be here. It can't be Fury's men. It's someone else...

     "I found the guards. Their dead, Nick." Rogue told him.

     "Go inside, do not engage with any living person in there. Just try to find out who did this." He ordered her.

     "Got it, I'll be in and out."

     Rogue went inside, every person she passed was dead. She didn't know who could have done this. She hoped it was someone she knew, maybe Steve or Tony. But, it was really unlikely. She wished her trainer was here. When she had left with Fury, he told her she needed to be trained. He took her to one of the old agents who is a part of the Avengers; Clint Barton. He trained her for a good month and a half before she left with Nick

     Rogue entered the main part of the building, everyone was dead. Everyone. "Nick, they are all dead. Every one of them." She announced.

     "Do you see who did it?" He asked.

     Rogue was about to answer when a man ran out of the top office, he was screaming and pleading for his life when he was shot and fell off the gate onto the main part of the building where she was...

     "Rogue?"

     Rogue looked up and saw the person who killed them all come out of the office...

     "I found the person who killed them."

     "Who is it?" He asked.

     "The Winter Soldier."

     Rogue used his Hydra name but these were Hydra people. This was obviously Bucky getting revenge. He caught her eyes and she knew her cover was blown.

     "Rogue get out of there! If he sees you, I'm afraid that he will seriously snap!" Fury ordered worriedly.

     "Too late."

     Bucky jumped down to where she was, he took out a gun. Rogue took out her gun and shot at him, he dodged and she took her chance to run! But, Bucky grabbed her and threw her off the edge! She fell onto the second part!

     "Ow." She whispered as she brought herself to her feet!

     Rogue stood up and started to run, Bucky jumped down and started shooting at her but she dodged them! Suddenly, he tackled her and held her down and pointed his gun at her!