T H I R T Y

It had been two weeks since Rogue started training with the Ancient one. She found out that their 'official' names are Sorcerers. They protect the Earth from dark futures. Keeping them intact. It reminded Rogue of Kitty... The girl that once only could walk through walls but she able to finally send someone back in time. Rogue wondered if Kitty maybe had the potential to be a Sorcerer.

     The Ancient One taught Rogue of the Astroprojectal world. How gravity does not apply there and basically, it only touches the real world in a small wave that only hits objects not people. The next thing she learned was there were many other universes than this one. Rogue knew only half of that. Because of Thor and Asgard and also because of her being from a parallel universe. The universes were filled with different planets. She only told her of a few; Nova, Morag, and a planet called Ego the living planet. She said most people don't know of Ego. Because it is hidden. But she said not for long. Rogue asked what she meant but the Ancient One said not to worry about it. That it is 'family business' and they should not get involved. 

    The man who helped Rogue on the street, Baron, taught her how to use the magic. She had trained with Doctor Strange a lot. But, he moved up to the advanced classes while she continued training. She had gotten the rings that make the magic. And only began to learn how to create the portals and conjure weapons. 

    After training, Rogue headed back up to her room to read the books; Wong who's the bookkeeper gave her. When her phone went off. She grabbed it, noticing that it was Steve, she answered it.

   "Steve, what's up? I'm kind of in the middle of something," Rogue said looking at her unread books. 

   "Rogue, we need your help," he spoke up.

    "What?"

    "I know I said I wouldn't pressure you to come back just yet. But, we have a lead on Rumlow," Rogue stopped when she heard the name of the Hydra agent they've been trying to track down, "he is threatening to release a bunch of diseases and stuff into the world. We need your help. Seriously, if this goes wrong, I need you by my side."

     "I... Steve, I'm in the middle of training," Rogue said uncertainly, she's an Avenger, not a Sorcerer but this magic could help them a lot, "if I leave now, I don't think I'll get this chance again."

    "I know but trust me it'll be worth it," Steve told her.

    Rogue sighed, "give me two days to get back, I have to tell them about my departure," she told and she hung up.

~~~~~~

     "You cannot leave now, your powers are still inside of you, that means you haven't learned enough yet," the Ancient One told her.

    "And you're in the middle of your training," Baron added.

     "I know that. But I have to. I have a duty to my team and this world. If I don't go, I'm afraid I'll seriously regret it." Rogue explained.

   The Superior crossed her arms not liking one bit of this, "well... You will be back. But I will not be here when you do be back. It'll be up to Baron to teach you," she told her.

   "What?" Baron asked but she ignored his question.

    "Goodluck, Marie. You'll need it." 

    Rogue nodded and left the room, she looked down and then noticed Strange standing there...

     "So you're breaking out?" He asked.

     "Not necessarily..." Rogue sighed, "I have to go. I am a part of the Avengers." 

   "Yes, yes, you are. If I do decide to stay. I make sure that we'll be your guy's allies. Now and allies." He told her.

    "Thank you, Strange." She said.

     "Call me, Stephan," He said as he shook her hand, he patted her back before walking away.

     "Goodbye, Stephan."

~~~~~~

    Rogue got on the private jet. She would miss the training and the learning but her team needs her... She looked at her bag and then noticed something she did not pack... Her gun and two packages, one was small and one was big that had a note attached to the small one...

    She picked up the note:

Dear Rogue,

   Here's your gun back. I want you to be safe just in case you get bugged out there. Like you'd need it.

Also, I packed two surprises for you. I may not be there to teach you but you can teach yourself with practice. By the way, I looked in the book of relics and found out which relic would submit to you later on. I packed it just for you. The package will only open for you when you're ready and worthy. 

Be safe, Rogue.

- Baron

    Rogue opened the small package, revealing her ring. She smiled and put it on her finger. She was glad Baron packed it for her. She would use it carefully. But for now, she was on her way to New York to help the team save the world...