T W E N T Y

Rogue stood in the messed up living room. They would have to clean this eventually but for now, it'll stay like this. She couldn't stop thinking about what Tony said... She believes herself to be a good person and that she would fight for these people even if it meant losing her old world but... What if she's wrong? What if in the end, she'll allow this one to die just to get back to her home?

     "Rogue," She looked up at Steve "we got something, cmon," he told her.

     Steve and Rogue went upstairs, they turned their heads and saw Clint talking on the phone to someone. 

     "Barton," Steve spoke and Clint turned to him, "might have something."

     "Gotta go," he told whoever he was talking to and turned the phone off.

     "Who was that?" Steve asked.

     "Girlfriend," Clint said.

     Rogue grinned at him and when he walked over, she patted him on the back and they head to the others. Steve, Rogue, and Clint entered the room everyone was in, Steve handed the tablet to Thor that had the picture of a dead Strucker.

     "What's this?" Tony asked and Thor pushed it into Tony's hands. 

     "A message, Ultron killed Strucker," Steve told them.

     "And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us," Tony sort of joked. 

     "This is a smoke screen, why send a message when you've just given a speech?" Rogue asked confused.

     "Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss," Steve explained.

    "Yeah, I bet he..." Natasha searched Strucker on the computer but everything was deleted, "yeah, everything we had on Strucker's been erased."

    Tony and Rogue shared a look because when Rogue first came here with the hard drive, she brought files over everything she and Nick had on Strucker... "Not everything," Tony told them and they all looked at him.

     Everyone went through the boxes of files, Steve brought out another box, "known associates. Baron Strucker had a lot of friends," he said as he took off the lid. 

     Bruce grabbed some of the files and went through them, "well these people are all terrible," he said as he read a file.

     "Wait," Tony spoke up and Bruce looked at him, "I know that guy," he grabbed the file out of Bruce's hands.

     "How?" Rogue asked as she looked over his shoulder.

     "From back in the day. He operates off the African coast. Black Market Arms," Tony said as he handed to Thor, Steve looked at him judgingly, "there are conventions. Alright? You meet people. I didn't sell him anything," he thought for a second, "he was talking about finding something new, a game changer. It was all very Ahab."

     "What's this?" Thor asked pointing to a mark on his neck.

     "Ah, it's a tattoo, I don't think he had it," Tony answered.

     "Those are tattoos, this is a brand," Thor said.

     Bruce and Rogue looked it up on the computer revealing a brand, "oh, yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning 'Thief'. In a much less friendly way," Bruce told them.

     "What dialect?" Steve asked.

     "Wakanada... Wakanda." He corrected himself.

     Steve and Tony looked at each other in shock, "if this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods..." Tony began.

     "I thought your father said he got the last of it," Steve said confused.

     "I don't follow, what comes out of Wakanda?" Rogue asked.

     Steve looked over to his Shield, "the strongest metal on Earth..."

     "Where is this guy now?" Steve asked Tony.

~~~~~

     Rogue got suited up. They were finally ready to go after Ultron. They knew where he was heading and now it was time to go. Rogue put two hands guns on her belt and she put her gloves on. She was ready.

     They all got on the Quinjet, Steve was flying this time. Rogue sat down next to Bruce like she always does and the jet went up into the air...

---------------

Don't you hate it when I make short chapters, whatever, see you all in the next one.

BUH BYE