T W E N T Y S E V E N

At the new Avengers Facility, everybody had gotten set up, it was really nice and it felt like home. She could never forget the school of course but she loved these people too, they were her family too.

    Rogue had gotten a video from Clint about Nathaniel being born. His middle name is Pietro. She smiled at that, she knew how much Pietro's sacrifice means to Clint. It makes since.

    Thor, Tony, and Steve were heading outside and they were talking about the hammer lifting thing once again.

    "The rules have changed," Steve began.

    "We're dealing with something new," Tony responded. 

    "The Vision is artificial intelligence," he said.

    "A machine," Tony responded.

    "So, it doesn't count?" Steve asked.

    "No, it's not like a person lifting the hammer," Tony answered.

     "Right, different rules for us." 

    "Nice guy. Artificial."

    "He can wield the Hammer, he can keep the mind stone. Its safe with the Vision and in these days, safe is in short supply," Thor told them.

    "But, if you put the hammer in an elevator..." Steve began again.

    "It'll still go up," Tony told him.

    "Elevator's not worthy," Steve said shaking his head.

    Thor chuckled, "I'm gonna miss these little talks of ours," Thor says.

     "Not if you don't leave." Tony reminded him.

     "I have no choice. The Mind Stone is the fourth of Infinity Stones to show up in the last few years. It's not a coincidence," they got outside, "someone has been playing an intricate game and has made pawns of us. And once all these pieces are in position..."

     "Triple Yaztee?" Tony joked.

    "You think you can find out what's coming?" Steve asked seriously.

    "I do. Besides this one," he hit Tony's chest lightly, "there's nothing that can't be explained." Thor went out into the lawn and nodded at them before putting his hammer up and blasting through the air!

~~~~~~

     Natasha crossed her arms as she stared at the wall. Steve came in, "you wanna keep staring at the wall, or do you wanna go to work? I mean, it's a pretty interesting wall," he told her.

    "I thought you and Tony were still gazing into each other's eyes. How do we look?" She asked and he gave her the tablet.

    "Well, we're not the '27 Yankees." He joked.

    "We got some hitters," Natasha commented. 

    "They're good. They're not a team." He says.

    "Let's beat them into shape," Natasha told him.

    They opened a door and went inside... The War Machine; Rhodey looked over at them, Vision turned around, Falcon; Sam flew down and smiled at them, Rogue came into the room ready for this, and finally, Wanda used her magic to fly down. 

    "Avengers," Steve spoke, "Assemble."