T W E N T Y T H R E E

Steve had suited up and told Natasha, Clint, and Rogue to suit up as well since he would be taking them to where Cho was. He came downstairs to where Tony and Rogue were.

     "I'm taking Natasha, Rogue, and Clint," He told Tony.

    "I kind of figured since Rogue is in her uniform," Tony said referring to Rogue who was next to him, "strictly recon. I'll hit the Nexus. I'll join you as soon as I can."

     "If Ultron's really building a body..." Steve began.

     "He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us," Tony said, "an android designed by a robot." 

    "You know, I really miss the days where the weirdest thing science ever created was me," Steve responded.

    Fury came in, "I'll drop Banner off at the tower. You mind if I borrow, Ms. Hill?"

   "She's all yours. Apparently." Tony said.

   "What are you gonna do?" Rogue asked.

     "I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope," Nick answered he nodded at Rogue before leaving.

     Rogue got into the Quinjet, she looked over and remembered her and Steve's bikes were still in here. She was probably gonna use hers today. She sat down and the Quinjet took off...

~~~~~~

    They arrived in South Korea where Cho was, Steve got off of the Quinjet and they flew away but not too far.

    "Two minutes. Stay close." Steve told them in their pieces.

    "Copy that," Rogue said as she nodded at Clint.

    Natasha and Rogue look at each other when Steve's earpiece copies Dr. Cho's voice. She tells them the real power is in the cradle and it must be brought to Stark so it can be actually contained.

     "Did you guys copy that?" Steve asked.

     "We did," Clint answered.

    "We got a private jet taking off across town, no manifest. That could be him." Natasha told them.

     "There," Clint pointed out and Rogue looked and saw a truck from the lab, "it's a truck from the lab." 

     "Right above you, Steve, on the loop by the bridge," Rogue said.

     "It's them. You got three with the cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver." Clint told him.

     "Negative. That truck crashes, the gem could level the city," Steve told them immediately, "we need to draw out Ultron."

    Rogue watched Steve jump onto the truck. She walked over to Natasha, who nodded at her, the two looked over at Clint.

     "Well, he's definitely unhappy. I'm gonna try and keep it that way." Steve told them in the earpiece. 

     "You're not a match for him, Cap," Clint informed him.

    "Thanks, Barton." He whispered.

    Natasha went over to Steve's bike holder and opened it. Rogue did the same with hers. It was time for their parts. 

    "We got a window. Four, three... Give him hell." Clint told them as the bottom opened.

    Rogue and Natasha both drove the bikes onto the road. They went the same way to get to the truck. Natasha picked up Steve's Shield when they passed it. 

    "They're heading under the overpass. I've got no shot." Clint came in.

    "Which way?" Rogue asked.

     "Hard right," Clint ordered.

     Both Natasha and Rogue turned right, they turned a few corners and went down two alleys. Soon they were at the truck. Natasha threw the Shield to Steve from her side. He used it to get Ultron off of him! Suddenly Ultron pulled up the ground in front of Natasha making her stop but Rogue was still on the other side of the truck and he didn't know. 

    She pulled up her and focused on freezing Ultron in his place so Steve could get some good shots at him but soon she lost control of him. Since she didn't know how to control her power. Suddenly, Steve was shot onto the car behind the truck! Ultron made the car flip and Steve got up and dodged being hit by it! 

    "Clint, can you draw out the guards?" Rogue asked.

    "Let's find out," He said as he flew the Quinjet to the truck and started shooting at Ultron.

    The guards flew out of the truck and went straight for the Quinjet! Ultron grabbed Steve and pushed him into a moving train! Rogue knew this was their chance as Natasha got back on the main road. 

     "We're going in, Cap, can you keep him occupied?" Natasha asked.

    "What do you think I've been doing?" Steve asked in experhasation

    Rogue grinned as she jumped off her bike and landed in the back of the truck. Natasha did the same and landed perfectly. Rogue and Natasha stood up and looked at the cradle suddenly two robots got on the truck and started to make it fly! Rogue fell out onto the ground but Natasha was still in it!

    "The package is airborne, I have a clean shot," Clint came in.

    "Negative, I am still in the truck!" Natasha answered.

     "What the hell are you doing?" He asked.

     "I'm sending the package to you, be ready." She told him.

     "How do you want me to take it?" He asked.

     "Ah, you might not have wanted to ask that," Natasha told him as she cut the strings holding it down. 

   Rogue moved onto the sidewalk, she watched as the cradle went into the Quinjet but Natasha was grabbed by Ultron! She gasped shocked. 

   "Cap, you see Nat?" Clint asked.

   "If you have the package get it to Stark! Go!" Steve ordered.

   "Do you have eyes on Nat?" He asked again.

   "Go!"

   "Clint, Ultron got her. I saw it." Rogue told him as he flew away... 

   Suddenly five robots surrounded Rogue. She sighed knowing Ultron sent them, she put her hands up and destroyed most of them. Two of them grabbed her from behind and one put its hand up ready to blast her!

   That was when Pietro Maximoff took out the two behind her and Steve hit the one ready to blast her! 

   "You okay?" Steve asked.

   "Yeah... Uh..." She looked at the twins.

   "There on our side," Steve reassured her, "we need to get to Stark, now."