S I X

The truck stopped and they all got out... Rogue looked around, it was a military camp... An old one. 

     "This is it?" Steve asked.

     "The file came from these coordinates," Natasha answered.

     "So did I," Steve added.

     Rogue looked at the sign, it read 'CAMP LEHIGH' and under it said 'U.S. ARMY RESTRICTED AREA'. They headed in...

     As they walked around the base, Rogue could tell Steve recognized it. He had this look on his face the entire time... 

     "This camp was where I was trained," Steve told Rogue as Natasha searched.

     "Change much?" Rogue asked.

     "A little..." Was all he said.

     Rogue went over to Natasha, "how does that find anything here?" Rogue asked her as she pointed to the small thing in her hand.

     "Well, it searches the area. If I don't find anything, it means its a dead end," Natasha explained to her.

     Rogue looked at a rock that sat still away from them. She remembered how she shook the building... What if her powers mutated and she got some more abilities? Is it possible? Rogue's thoughts were interrupted by Natasha.

     "Well, this is a dead end," Natasha spoke up, "zero heat signatures, zero waves, not even radio. Whoever wrote the file must have used a router to throw people off."

      Steve was about to say something when he saw something behind Natasha and Rogue. 

      "What is it, Steve?" Rogue asked.

      Steve headed towards a bunker, Rogue and Natasha followed him, "army regulations forbid storing munitions within 500 yards of the barracks. This building is in the wrong place," he told them as he used his Shield to break the lock.

     They went inside of the bunker, as they walked downstairs, Steve turned on the lights. As the lights came on they saw the SHIELD symbol on the wall.

     "This is SHIELD," Natasha says as she looked at the symbol.

     "The start of it?" Rogue guessed.

     "Maybe," Steve said.

      Steve and Natasha walked further into the room. Rogue followed closely next to them, she was very interested in all of this. It was like learning a new language just bigger. They entered another room and came to a wall, it was full of three large pictures... 

      "There's Stark's father," Natasha said as she nodded to the middle one. 

      "Howard," Steve told them.

     "Who's the girl?" Rogue asked. 

     Steve didn't answer, he just kept walking. Natasha looked at me confused and I just shrugged before following him. They came to a bookcase that had breeze...

     "Somethings behind it," Steve said.

     Steve used his strength to move the bookcase. It revealed an elevator...

     "If you're already working in a secret office... Why do you need to hide the elevator?" Steve asked as he looked at it.

     Natasha used her device on it and found out the code. She put it and the light went green... The door opened. They went in and headed down to who knows where. Once it stopped, the door opened to a dark room. Rogue had a bad feeling but she knew they had to go in. They came this far to go back.