T W E L V E

Steve, Hill, Sam, and Rogue snuck into SHIELD, they came to the intercom room. Hill pushed a button and nodded at Sam who raised his gun. The door opened and the agent behind it gasped at the sight of them. 

      "Excuse us," Steve said politely. 

     The agent let them in, Steve went to the intercom and turned it on, Rogue nodded at him to continue. He took a deep breath and began.

      "Attention all SHIELD agents. This is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me over the last few days. Some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But, I think its time you know the truth, SHIELD is not what we thought it was. Its been taken over by Hydra. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The S.T.R.I.K.E and Insight crew are Hydra as well. I don't know how many more, but, I know there in the building, they could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want, absolute control. They shot Nick Fury and it won't end there, if you launch those carriers today Hyrda will be able to kill anyone who stands in their way. Unless we stop them, I know I'm asking a lot. The price of freedom is high and its the price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one. So be it. But, I'm willing to bet I'm not."

     Steve turned off the intercom and turned to Sam and Rogue. 

      "Wow." Was all Rogue said.

     "Did you write that down first? Or was it off the top of your head?" Sam asked. 

~~~~~

      Rogue, Sam, and Steve ran outside, the helicarriers were taking off. They needed to get to them. 

     "Hey Cap, How do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asked.

     "If their shooting at you, they're bad," Steve answered.

     "Its pretty self-explanatory," Rogue told him, "Sam, can you give me a lift?" She asked.

     "Yeah," Sam's wings came out he grabbed her waist and they took off.

     As Sam flew up, guns started firing at them. He dodged them luckily. "Hey cap," he spoke, "I found those bad guys you were talking about." Rogue laughed at that, sometimes he joked at the most inappropriate times. 

     "Falcon," Hill came in through Sam's ear-set "status?" 

     "We're engaging." He said as he landed on one of the helicarriers.

     He let Rogue go and took his gun shooting the two guards. Suddenly, a jet came in shooting. Falcon went flying and Rogue hid behind some crates! She can't do anything about that stuff. They seem distracted by Sam so she's good. 

     "Rogue, get the card in. I'll distract them." Sam ordered.

     "Got it!" She said and headed towards the door.

     Rogue went in, she pulled out the gun she was given and shot the guards she passed. She came up behind one and pulled her gloves off, she touched him and he fell into a seizure. She headed upstairs and got to the area. 

     "I'm in," Rogue said into her earpiece.

     Falcon arrived as well at that moment, "we're both in," he informed and went over to Rogue, "You okay?"

     "I can take care of myself, of course, I'm okay," She answered.

     Rogue went over to the cards and pulled out the tracker and put in theirs, "Bravo lock," She said into the earpiece and nodded at Sam. He grabbed her again and they flew out of the helicarrier through the hole he made.