F I F T E E N

Rogue got off the jet, she had arrived in DC. Tony let her use his private jet so she wouldn't be cramped with other people. Rogue arrived at Steve's apartment, nervous but excited to see him, she knocked and the door opened revealing Steve.

     "Rogue?" Steve asked surprised, "What... What are you doing here?"

     "Can I come in?" She asked.

     "Yeah," he moved aside and she came in.

     Rogue explained everything and gave Steve the file. He read it and he knew it was serious. "How did you get this?" He asked.

     "Well, I cleared out many small Hydra bases. The last one, I found a hard drive and on was the information in the file in your hands." Rogue explained keeping her mouth shut about Bucky.

     "Did you find anything on Bucky?" Steve asked.

     Rogue wanted to tell him what happened but Nick was right if she tells him he won't focus on this. "No, I'm sorry." She lied.

    "Its okay, Sam and I have been tracking him. Last we seen him was in Oregon." He told her.

    "Well, could you call Natasha and get her here. Tony said that Thor should already be on his way since you know Loki's scepter is here." She said.

    "Yeah, give me a minute." 

~~~~~

     Soon all the Avengers were here except Thor. They met in the Avengers Tower. Tony was happy to have all of them back and he kept assuring Thor was coming, it was starting to look dim but he was so sure that Thor would be here.

     Rogue walked up to Tony and the man she heard was Bruce Banner. 

    "Rogue, I want you to meet Bruce Banner." Tony introduced.

    "Hi... I'm Bruce Banner like he said." Bruce said awkwardly as he held his hand out. Rogue shook it. He noticed the gloves. "Gloves, huh? You worried about Germs?" He asked.

   "More worried about touching people," Rogue said.

   "Rogue has the ability to absorb people's energy. When she touches someone she can kill them with her bare skin." Tony explained.

   "Interesting," Bruce said and then he thought about, "wait, you're the girl from the parallel universe. Tony told me about you." Bruce said amazed.

    "Yes, I am. The other Earth that is way more evolved than this one." She told him.

    "Do you ever miss it? Your home?" Bruce asked.

    "Of course I do but this is my new life. And I want to protect it." Rogue answered honestly.

    Suddenly, Thunderstruck and Tony grinned and he went outside. Rogue looked at Bruce confused and he really didn't know how to explain other than having her watch. He led her outside where Tony was waiting. Rogue watched as a man landed on the porch! He had golden hair and armor on, a red cape, and a hammer. 

    "Thor, you made it!" Tony exclaimed, "I told you guys he would," he told snarkily the rest of the Avengers who had come outside too.

    "Loki's scepter is here. Of course, I'd show up Stark." Thor told him. He looked at everyone and he noticed Rogue who he didn't recognize. 

    "Oh, right. You don't know her. This is Rogue. She's from another planet too." Tony introduced.

    "I'm technically from Earth," Rogue told him.

    "Not our Earth."

    Thor was confused but he shook it off, "Lady Rogue, it is good to meet you. I am Thor of Asgard." He told her.

     "Yes I know, I've heard so much about you; God of Thunder and all," Rogue smiled, the thunder thing reminded her of Storm actually but it was also cool to meet a God from the legends, "as Tony said, I'm Rogue, I am a mutant," she shook his hand, he had a firm grip, more firm than any of the other Avengers.

     "Mutants, I'd like to hear more of this, I think I know some about them from Asgard," Thor said.

    "Really?"

    "Why don't we talk about this later," Tony interrupted, "we have essential Avengers business happening."

     They all went inside, Rogue handed Thor the information she had gotten. He read over it very carefully. Rogue turned to Steve who seemed worried for some reason.

    "You okay?" She asked Steve.

    "Yeah, it's just... Human experimentation... Its what they did to Bucky and when he did it... It just ended badly. I don't think it's good if we find any enhancements on our way." He said.

    "Sadly, we will be bumping into a few but they don't have anything on us," she smiled, "we are the Avengers."

    "Where do we start?" Thor asked when he finished reading.

    Rogue looked at her phone, Nick sent her the next big Hydra base. "We start in Italy. Here." She showed them.

    "Let's get going then," Natasha said.

    That was the start of the Hydra hunt that lasted almost a year... Until a bigger problem really arisen...