-Prologue-

"I got some news Audrey, Blake, Ashlyn."

Not this agian.... no... I swear if its something bad, I'm not doing it. I won't, I refuse too. Just no. I remember the last time this happened... we moved.

"Dad. What is it?" My heart started racing. I literally am freaking out. For some reason I know it's going to be bad.

"Guys, we are moving. "

That's when a train hit me. Hit me ten times in a row.. My heart dropped... my stomach dropped... even myself dropped. "We are moving again?" My voice cracks. I hurt.. inside. It was too complicated to explain.

"Fuck no Dad. I'm not fucking moving again." Blakes words made me start crying. This can't be happening.

"Hey! You don't talk to me like that!" My dad snaps. I'm still on the floor crying. I'm in utter shock.

Clay..

"You know what dad. Fuck you! I'm not leaving! I'll go live on the streets for what I care! I'm not fucking moving!" Blake storms out. Ashlyn is sitting next to me shaking... I bet she understands how I feel.

"Way to go Scott." My mom looks at him in disgust. "That fucking job of yours is ripping this family apart." This time my mom walks out.

I felt so limp, I couldn't move. "We are moving! If you like it! Or not!" My dad shouts, startling me. I feel my dad try to pick me up but I pull away.

"Don't. Touch. Me. You hurt me and the rest of us." I growl and run out of the kitchen and outside. Ashlyn goes her separate way.. clearly as hurt as me.

I start to run over to Clays house... I need him.. he's the only one that will catch me when I fall...

This can't be happening. What will happen to Clay and I? Our relationship? Us? No.. this is a dream.. wake up Audrey. C'mon. Wake up.

The sad part...

This was not a dream.

It was real.

-Author's Note-

Hey!! This was just a short prologue of what all happend at the last chapter of Thirteen and Loving it!

Thank you all!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!

-Ki♡