Chapter 13

If you copy my story I will find you. Cut you. And then stab you with a fork.

-Author's Note-

Gotton a lot of good feedback of when I wrote about  Clay saying he had a boner...

That's why I love you guys! 

Thank you!!

Remember to follow me :)

Instagram- @kileyslarson

Twitter- @KSLluvs1d

Fan me?

And of course... Kik me :) - kileysarah

Haha, well I hope you guys like this chapter bcuz it might be somewhat sad.

*Fakes a tear*

*Hears TV say something about sexting*

*then hears that they were 14*

Teens these days...

Hahaha well you know...

Love yall *Carelessly uses the word 'yall' even though I'm not from the south*

-Ki♡

-Audrey-

".... So I was just sittin there. Minding my own business, And that's when I saw it.." Ashyln rambled on and on about all these 'interesting'  (Mind my quoting) stories she had back in LA.  To be honest, I let the words go through one ear and out the other.

I'm not trying to be rude... its just Clay, Amber  and the rest of the guys are leaving in about an hour and that will be the last of seeing them until god knows when.

My heart has been broken in half, dreading this moment to come. But I knew it would come eventually.  All last night I stayed awake. Thinking about what all that has happened this summer. The ups and downs.

When I moved.. to Hayes.. and then all the moments with Clay.. My heart was already shattered by thought. Last night, when I went to go pee (Of course Amber was up too peeing) I walked past the birthday bag I got from Clay.. at the beginning of the summer.  Then I realized he hasn't given me the other half.

I still wonder what it is... I do want to tell him, or ask him when I might get it, but I don't want to be greedy.

Honestly, it was bothering the crap out of me just thinking about it. I mean, what if he forgot?  What if he was lying the whole time?

Should I bring it up?

"... Audrey?  You listening? Or are you too memorized by Clay?" Ashyln and everyone else starts 'cooing' even Clay, but I knew he was joking around.

Then I realized,  this whole time I have been staring at him... awkward.

"Sorry,  I was just thinking." I blurt out and they proceed back to another story that Ashlyn was telling.  My eyes travel over to Clays.. I find him looking at me also. He smiles and leans in a bit and kisses my nose. Blushing a little, I decide I should bring something up about it.

"Can I talk to you?" I whisper. He's face turns a little pale,  as if he was expecting me to tell him bad news. He nods and we sneak out of the living room without anyone paying attention.

We walk hand in hand up to my bedroom. Both of us not saying a peep.

Once we reach my bedroom, I shut the door behind us and look at Clay. Hoping he didn't forget about it.

"I was thinking,  and I realized I haven't received the other half of my gift."

Clay lets out a deep breath, as in relief.