Chapter 14

If you copy my story I will find you. Cut you. And then stab you with a fork.

-Clay-

"... And we will be right back to the car accident that happened last night." I watched pictures fly acrossed the TV before a commercial came on.

I wonder who it was?

Curiosity fills me.

I sit there on the couch watching all the pointless commercials till the news comes back on. Yes... I was watching the news.

I just really wanted to know who it was.

Doubt I'll know them though.

"And we're back. Three teens survive and the mother in a coma.. lets show some more footage back to you Rick..."

No.

-Audrey-

"She's going to alright.  Right... please tell me she is." Blakes voice echos through the silent room. The only noise keeping me going is the people from the machine that is connected to my mom.

I can't lose her..

I begin to shake again... this isn't real.

But it is.

I look down arm and leg. Scratches and bruses all over.  I move my trembling fingers acrossed the scars on my face.  My eyes rome to Blake, him sitting in a chair,  his one leg broke. Then theres Ashyln... laying in the hospital bed with a broken rib.

"I'm sorry boy.. at the rate that she's breathing... we don't know anymore. But we are--"

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYMORE? REALLY? I THOUGHT DOCTORS WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP! BUT YOU SON OF A BITCH AINT FUC--"

"Audrey,  Calm down,  he's doing his best." My brother says soothingly,  but again I blow up. "NO! HE ISN'T! MOMS GOING TO DIE AND WE WILL BE ON OUR FUCKING OWN!" I scream again.... as much as it does hurt already.

Thats when I break into a total melt down.

*

*

"No. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no." I shout over and over again. This isn't real... this isn't happening.

"Mommy." I cry.  "Your not dead. Your not dead. Your not dead."

But I am. Her voice rings through my head.

*

*

*

-Blake-

"Thank you.... yup... alright.... see ya than.... bye."

Pushing the 'end' button on my phone I look over to see my sister asleep in a hospital chair. And then at my cousin. Her asleep in a hospital bed as well.

And of course myslef.

My left leg broken.

I just got off the phone with Cole. He told me that his mom was fine with us staying at their house -for god knows long-.

Him and Clay are coming to visit us and possibly take us. Note that Possibly is the key word. The doctor said that we would have to have Kin take us out. But due too our father running away and our mom dying, there really isn't no one to go too.

Except for the LaBrant's.

I will admit it does hurt... Losing both of your parents just like that. But it does make you a stronger person.  In reality, I'm afraid of how Audrey's doing.