Chapter 22

If you copy my story I will find you. Cut you. And then stab you with a fork.

JUST WANTED TO INFROM YOU ALL THAT THERE WILL BE 30 CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK, PLUS THE EPILOUGE! SOOOO JUST A FEW MORE CHAPTERS AND IT WILL BE OVER :'( I'm sorry guys... but hopefully you'll like the last few chapters.  I kinda planned it out!!!! Haha, yes.

AUTHORS NOTE IS IMPORTANT AT END!!!!

-Audrey-

Funyuns.  Are.  My.  Life.

Candy. Sugar. Candy. Sugar.

Chicken. Cheese. Chicken.  Cheese.

One Direction.  5sos.  One Direction.  5sos.

"Audrey!  Calm the fuck down!" Amber screams at me reaching for the bag of Funyuns.  I bark at her and nip her hand. She goes wide eyed pulling her hand in by her. "Owah!" She shouts, scouting away from me. "What the heck are you on?" She questions taking a sip of her Apple Juice.

I just giggle like crazy. "I like Chicken ruffle, ruffle, ruffle!! Ahahahahaha!!! I need some more of that Amp Ashlyn gave me." I can't control myself from standing up and jumping up and down crazily.  Amber just sitting there scared.

"Woo!" I yell and sit back down on the couch. I was... really.... hyper... As you could tell. Amber stands up looking at my weirdly.  "Clay," She shouts.  "Your girlfriend is scaring me!" Amber takes one step back and runs away. Leaving me by myself laughing. 

I hear some mumbling and then I see the premises of my extra hot boyfriend that I could kiss his face. Is that a square? SHAPES!

I really need to stop drinking this great sugary stuff.

"Audrey are you ok?" He asks cautiously.  I start to giggle uncontrollably.  "No silly!!! La la la la lola!  I needa pee!!" I scream standing up and start to dance like a ballet dancer.   Clay's eyes go wide. "I'm going to kill Ashyln." He face palms himself and takes me by the hand.

"Now don't break anything! " Clay takes my other hand and leads me up to Ashyln's room. I start to giggle occasionally,  but nothing big... to be honest, my sugar highs made me seem like I was a crazy drunk.

"You did this! She's your problem! " Clay pushes me onto the bed and I start to bounce up and down. "This is fun!!! Try it Clay!" I start to bounce higher and higher on Ashyln bed till I finally got tired.

"Guys,  I'm sleepy." I yawn once and I'm out... just like that.

-Clay-

"What the hell." I begin to laugh louder and louder. I couldn't contain myself. "That was just complete hilarious." I clutched my stomach, it hurt terrible from laughing so hard. Ashyln was also on the floor laughing.

"I didn't think she'd get that crazy off of it." I could tell she was lying... I knew she did it on purpose.  "Hey Eli did you get all of that?" My eye brows raise confused,  but sure shit Eli comes out from behind the door with a camera.  "All of it." He closes the camera and hands it to Ashyln.

They really got Audrey doing all that stuff?  I'm sorry but I'm kind of happy they did.. it was too funny not to of.

All our eyes travel to a snoring Audrey just laying there on Ashyln's bed. Well today should be eventful.

*

*

*

"What happened? " I hear a groaning voice ask from behind me. My eyes follow back to see my girlfriend holding her head as if she is trying to recover from a bad hangover.