Please Read :)

Here is the last Chapter to those who didn't get it to load or it didn't show up.

-Audrey-

"CLAY OH MY GOSH COME HERE NOW!" I squealed on the top of my lungs as I kept re-reading the email in front of me. I couldn't believe this.

"What! What! What! Are you okay?!" Clay ran into our room panicking,  I couldn't help, but giggle a little but go back to sqeauling myself. "Look, look, look! It got in! My painting got in! Mine!" Looking at the smile on his face I could tell he was proud of me. "I knew it would. I'm so proud of you babe." Pecking my lips he patted my shoulders.  The smiling on my face never leaving.

"Want to go celebrate?" He asks causally tapping my shoulders. I nod a yes and read the email over again. I swear I have memorized it by now.

"Want to go to the bar wear Amber bar tends at? I need to spill the news to her!" Spinning around in my computer chair he stops me by my feet. "What ever you want gorgeous." He kissed my forehead and smiled down at me. "I'll let you get ready.  I'll just fresh'n up down stairs." Giving him a small okay I stand up and run into our bathroom prancing around like a goof.

Even though I was 25 I still acted like a child. Both Clay and I did. It's very normal.

Just touching up my makeup and hair, I walked into our closest and grabbing my mint green strapless tight dress that only went down to the middle of my thighs I quickly un dressed and then got dressed.

Putting on some heals I was ready to have a few drinks.

"I'm ready!" I shout threw out our house walking down the stairs to meet Clay at the end wide eyed.  "Mrs. LaBrant, where do you think your going looking like that?" His eyes roamed my body.  I giggled, I loved when he called me Mrs. LaBrant. We did get married last summer.... it was beautiful.... I still remember how he proposed to me.

How could I forget?

-Flashback-

"Hey, babe! I need help with something can you come here?"

I heard Clay yell from upstairs. Most likely he wants to rearrange his bedroom... again.

"Silly boy." I mumbled under my breathe as I made my way upstairs. As I saw the mess that was out of his bedroom, I couldn't help but laugh.

"You could of asked me to help before hand you know?" My eyes landed on a struggling Clay that was trying to move his big shelf that he had.

"You looked so peaceful painting though. I couldn't bother you."

"But you did just now." I laughed and walked over clothes and pieces of junk to get to his way. His room looked like a tornado went through. "I know... it's heavy." He mumbled the last part, but I could still make put the words.

Chuckling and put my hands on my hips. "Is Clay Turning into a pansy ass?" He glared at me and went back to trying to get a grip on the shelf.  Key word, trying.

"Can you hold this please?" I looked at him confused, but when he put out his hand, and dropped it into my hand, My heart stopped.

Holy.

Crap.

There layed a beautiful ring. If I was dreaming.. This wouldn't be funny. Looking up at Clay, my jaw hanging to the ground I raised my eyebrow. "Is this.. what I think it is?" As he got down on one knee I couldn't even breathe anymore. And as the words left his mouth, happy tears began to fill in my eyes.

"Audrey, Will you marry me?"

I nodded a yes... well maybe multiple times. He took the ring out of my hand and placed it on my ring finger.  Not even giving him a chance to get up, I lunged myself right at him and gave him the biggest hug in my life.