Chapter 19

If you copy my story I will find you. Cut you. And then stab you with a fork.

-Authors Note is important!-

-Clay-

"So let me get this straight,  Audrey ran away to live with me... no notice at all..and you guys, came to me for help to find her... is that correct? "

I swear we have been sitting here, talking, (More like explaining) to Audrey and Blakes aunt about what all happen in the past 3 years... I guess she really doesn't interact that much with the family,  that's just my perspective.

I nod my head, followed along by the rest. Her eyes travel down to her wine glass, I can tell she wants to say something,  but the words won't come out. Her lips stay in  a 'O' shape for about a minute or so until she looks up at me.

"Your her boyfriend...?" I didn't take it personally,  even though it was kind of rude... and possibly an insult.  "I was.. I still want to be... it's just complicated,  mix emotions." I spoke the truth... she is my one and only.

As silly as it may sound.  She is. I have no idea what I'd do without her, little that, look at me now...

Audrey's aunt lifted her wine glass to her lips, taking a slowly sip. Her eyes locked on me the whole time.  She slowly removes the glass, making a 'clunk' sound as it meets contact with the coffee table. "Boy, you must really love this girl to come all this way." Her eyes gazed out the living room window,  well at least one of them.

"Lets go find her."

*

-Audrey-

Hayes and I have been arguing for about five minutes now.  Talking about what has all happened and the truth,  yes I told him the truth. "How could I be this stupid?  You, you brained washed me! Made me believe I loved you!" There was tears streaming down my eyes, I miss Blake, I missed Clay, I missed Amber and Ashlyn,  I just really wanted to go home.

I felt weak.

"I didn't do anything,  it was your choice."  His response back made me furious.  I knew he was right,  but I didn't want to believe that. I was about to scream back at him, but I didn't.  I simply turned around and stormed off.

I knew he was going to follow me... and he did.. but he didn't say anything, until I did.  "Hayes you can leave. I'm going to find my aunts house by myself, get a plane back to Alabama and pray that they'll take me back." I really didn't care about him anymore.  How did I get messed up in this? Is this all a dream? Will I wake up in Wisconsin in my old house? Going to school the next day with Andie and Ashley?  Seeing my mom in the morning?  My dad actually being nice?

I knew it wasn't going to happen...

"What about me? Are you just going to leave me here?" He quickened his pace so he was walking next to me. I kept my eyes straight, not wanting to look at him. "I didn't say anything about that. You'll come along,  but right away you will be leaving. I never want to see you again."  I really didn't think before I said anything. It really was cheesy, but what I said... I meant.

"Alright,  just be a bitch about--"

"Who you calling a bitch?" A woman's voice says from behind,  both of Hayes and I turning around in sync.  My eyes land on my Aunt Liz. No. Way.

"Liz." I say surprised. As much as I didn't know her I ran up to her and pulled her into a hug. I needed to get away... far away. "Audrey!" I hear two girl voices scream. Amber and Ashlyn.

That's when the tears started falling.

-Clay-

Once I saw her.. my heart exploded. A weight that has been on my shoulder finally lifts, and I finally feel relived... well somewhat.

Amber and Ashlyn Grab onto her, squeezing the living Crap out of her. Followed along by Blake. Myself just stood there.. wait for there right moment.

I saw Hayes... I made no I contact with... I didn't want too.

I really didn't care about him anymore.

He was the least of my worry's.

I felt my hands start to claim up and my heart begin to beat faster, and faster.  I blinked a few times before I realized everything happened in slow motion.

Audrey's eyes found mine. I saw her mouth drop to the ground as she ran to me. The tears rolling down her cheeks. In about five seconds -the longest five seconds of my life- I ingulf her in a hug. "Please don't ever leave me again." Is the first thing I say.

"I couldn't even stand being away from you once I got on that plane." She mumbles into my neck. The hug tightens.

"I'm so sorry Clay.. I was... I wasn't thinking and now that this all happened... gosh... I really am a terrible per--" I couldn't listen to her blab anymore.

I shoved my lips onto hers... I missed the way they felt against mine. I felt the tears streaming down my face... I really missed her.

Our lips move in sync.  Making every second count until I pull away.  My trembling  hands make there way to her cheeks. Making her eyes glaze into mine. Her beautiful green eyes might I add.

I kiss her nose, leaning my forehead against hers. I open my mouth... forcing out the words that I can't find to say.

"Be mine, and never leave."

"Forever and always. To infinity and beyond.  Around the corner and back. Clay Ryan LaBrant... I'll always be yours."

-Authors Note-

NOT THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!!

Just wanted to make that clear so no one was worrying. 

And I also wanted to say something!!!

There probably won't be a lot... or anymore drama in the next upcoming chapter's.  Most of them will be cute and funny!! And on the last chapter, IT WILL BE THE BEST!!!!!!!

Yeah.... I still gotta think of it....

On the other hand!!!

Thank you guys for everything!!!! And for getting this book close to 15k!!! You guys are the best!! I love you all!!

Please Comment!  I love reading themm!!!

And Please Vote!!!

Like I always say...

VOTE AND COMMENT!

-Ki♡