Chapter 11

If you copy my story I will find you. Cut you. And then stab you with a fork.

-Amber-

From: Mom

Hunny I'm sorry :(

Anger shoots through my body like a bullet.

That mother fucker. That cum shot. That That That Meanie.

Chucking my phone down on the carpet floor -Thank gosh it was really soft and nothing happened- I start to scream.

He was just using me. Used me like a barbie doll. That dick.

And the worst part is, he was cheating on me with Anamarie!  That little slut that went with Clay! Oh, shit is going the fuck down.

But before I  storm off, a little part inside my heart dies. Pain filling  it.

Why does it hurt so much?

I walk out of the room I've been staying in and walk down the hallway to find someone to talk too. I really don't care who. It's just, I feel all sad..

That little Douche fuck.

I'm about to turn the corner but I run into somebody else. And that someone just happens to be Jack. He looks at me confused, but then realizes I'm sad and angry.  "C'mon,  lets talk." He grabs my hand and leads me to the room where him and Cole have been sharing since they were here.

We sit down on the bed and he brushes a strain of hair Behind my ear. For some reason I feel a little better. "Can you tell Jack whats wrong?" Jack smiles a slight bit. I guess trying to cheer me up.

And I do, I let out everything that I have been holding in. From when I moved to dating Sam and now. Jack listened carefully.  It seemed like he really did care. Well I did practically just tell him my life story...

"I'm sorry for dumping all of this on you. I know--" But before I can finish my sentence, his lips snuck upon, on mine.

My eyes flew wide open, confused as why he is kissing me. Thoughts swarmed in my head,  Driving me crazy.

What... why is he... kissing me?

Why would Jack like me. I mean, I thought we were friends.. I never really thought of him more. But I guess he did.

Honestly I didn't see this coming.

He breaks away, the whole room closing around us in a awkward silence.  I decide to break it though, pretend nothing happened.

"Thanks again. " I walk over to the door, but before my fingers can wrap around the knob, Jacks voice stops me.

"Amber... I like you. I don't know how you would of reacted if I told you. So I guess I just kissed you because I couldn't control myself.  Gosh.. you must think I'm a freak. "

My stomach goes crazy. 

Jack likes me.

I smile and blush some before I turn around. I take a deep breath and sigh. "Your not a freak." I take a step closer. "Your a cute freak. "

What? It's my personality.  Deal With it.

"And your very pretty." Jack says like a two year old. I giggle at his cuteness and give him a hug. His strong arms wraping around my waist.  It felt like we huged for about five minutes, Just standing there.

"Jack you can let go soon." I chuckle. Jack doesn't budge.  "When's soon?" He asks cheekily.  I roll my eyes and grin. He lets go of me and I again walk over to the door.