Chapter 18

If you copy my story I will find you. Cut you. And then stab you with a fork.

-Clay-

"What if we don't have enough money? What if we get lost and then kidnapped?  What if we get killed?  I mean, I don't want to die yet--"

"I can't believe I'm letting you do this... but I trust you guys and I know y'all will be safe." My mom kisses my forehead and then the rest of them.  "Find her. Get her back her.  And then we'll deal with it from there. Got it?"

"Alright mom." We all casually say, even though I am the only blood related person here.

"Remember to call! I'll be there as quick as possible if you need anything!  Love you!" My mom looks at us one more time and then fully turns around,  disappearing into the crowed of people.

I turn around and look at the three fools in front of me. Blake, Amber and then Ashlyn.  I can't believe I'm going to say this, but, "What y'all waiting for?"

*

*

-Audrey-

Old guy.

Molester.

Rapist.

Pedophile.

That's what I thought of everyone right now. To be honest,  I am scared.... As hell. How could I be this stupid? Run away, with a boy, that I actually don't love.

I feel like I let everyone down. I feel like I hurt everyone.  I feel like I'm hated by everyone.

Just by one stupid and terrible decision. 

And what about Clay? I know I love him... and I know I want to be with him... but right now, I don't think that will happen, I know he won't take me back.

Because I am a stupid bitch that picked the totally wrong guy.

What was I thinking?

I knew what I exactly had to do.

I stopped.  I stopped walking right in the middle of the sidewalk.  Some people cursing at me to move, others shoving me. I watched as stop also and look back at me. His confused look made me angry.

"Are you alright?" The words slipped out of his mouth like molasses.  It seemed like it was so in slow motion  as I turned away from him and sprinted down the sidewalk, not caring about what kinds of looks I got from people.

I pushed and shoved through millions of people on the sidewalk of Los Angeles.  Everything still seemed like in slow motion, every step I took I felt the weights weighing them down so I couldn't run. Everything was like a blur to me. The only thing I could hear, was Hayes's  voice, screaming my name.

I wanted to die, crawl up in a hole and literally die. I felt sick, I felt bad, and most of all I was angry with myslef. All I really wanted was Clay.

Him to tell me it was alright,  tell me he

will always be there for me whenever I was down... I guess that won't happen... ever again.  Because I ruined everything.

I'm about to turn the corner, but falling into someone is what fate wanted.

My emotions take over myself and I start apologizing word after word after word. I couldn't even find the strength to look up at the person, but when I did, my breath hitched.  "Daddy."

*

*

*

-Amber-