READ ME!!!! NOW!!!

If you copy my story I will find you. Cut you. And then stab you with a fork.

*Caution of Swearing*

YOU LITTLE FUCKER!!! YOU FUCKING THINK YOU CAN COPY MY FUKING STORY?  HAHAHA!!! I THINK NOT BITCH! GO SUCK A BLACK COCK AND CHOKE ON THE CUM!!!

Sorry about that... wait, you know what. I'm not sorry,  I'm angry. And very disappointed at the same time.

All you guys must remember me saying at the beginning of this story... "If anyone copies my ideas I'll delete this story."

Well... it looks like someone copied my idea.

I'm not being a bitch.  It's just,  someone ruined it for all you guys. And I really don't care if she tells me different. Because I know exactly what she would say too. "This was 100% my idea. I had it planned out since I began writing my first book."

Ha, yeah.. nice try.

The worst thing is... is that it's also your sequel,  the same exact thing happened in my sequel.  Before yours.

Grow up. Learn not to copy others ideas.  Be original.

You have no idea how frustrating it is to see someone took your idea.

I bet you she doesn't even want to become a writer... then heres me... staying up at night trying to make it perfect for you guys.

Literally,  my friend asked me this last night.  "How do you even come up with the ideas?"

This is what I said back. "I don't know.. It just comes to me I guess."

I bet your saying the same thing right now... but no. You know how hard it was to end it on a cliffhanger like that? To think of an idea that no one saw coming?!

You stold my idea..

You stold the whole major idea of the story and you thought it was fine.

Sure I guess I would of been fine if you were making your character move to a different state... but really... the same state?  Meeting the same boy? ALSO KNOWN AS FUCKING HAYES GRIER!?

I worked hard. On both books.

And you think its fine you can just take it?

Sure... maybe if there were hundreds of books about Clay and you didn't know that same exact thing happened.  I would be fine with it... but no.. theres only about 50 books or more or even less and of couse you must of read my book because how else would you of gotten that idea?

I bet your reading this... Knowing that you did copy my idea... even worse... ending off your one chapter with practically the same words.

"We are moving? "

You know who you are... and the rest of you that are reading this... might know who I'm talking about.

But all of you should know that I'm pissed ass fuck and is willing to hunt that mother fucking bitch ass hoe cock sucking  cum dumpster pussy licker down and stab her with my fork till she starts bleeding.

IF ONE MORE PERSON COPIES A MAJOR IDEA SAY BYE TO BOTH STORIES AND THERE WILL BE NO QUESTION AND ANSWER BOOK ON THE STORY. 

You know who you are. Haha, go thank yourself for ruining EVERYTHING for other people that did nothing.

Go ahead and say things back, but we all know who the bigger person is.. the girl that comes up with her own ideas and that is dedicated to writing.

Goodnight and Fuck a duck sweetheart.

Haha. Yes, I swear I am nice... but in this incidence... no. Words of advice hun. Don't copy my story.

Alright?  Alright.

Have a fucking good day.  -_-

- The pissed as fuck Ki♡