Chapter 5... read the authors note..

-QUICK AUTHOR'S NOTE-

Well... as you can see... I had an Author's note... and the thing is.. I didn't write it... my friend did... because she took my phone -_- out of MY Locker that isn't set... well it is but isn't but they still know my combination so.. well anyways! I just wanted to notifie you guys that wasn't me.

AND MAKENA RAE! ITS -Ki♡ Not ♡Ki

Gosh Kena... get it right!!!!

Hahaha love you bae♡ Wait... or was it da Asian?

Halla I'm watching you..

-Ki♡

-Audrey-

I felt a sharp pain in my chest. What about Clay? Was he cheating on me? Did he find another girl? Thanks dad.. I love you so much.

Note my fucking sarcasm.

I stare blankly at Amber. Worried of what she might tell me.

Then she starts smiling. Why the hell is she smiling? Doesn't she know how much it hurts?

"Wait... you thought I was going to tell you something bad? Ha no!" Amber playfully slaps my arm. My mouth dropping.

"You little bitch." I whipser slapping her back. We both end up chuckling.

I gotta love her.

"But what were you going to say, you nearly gave me a heart attack?" I ask looking at her straight in the eyes. Ashyln is just listening to us.

"Well, he really, Reallllllyy misses you.. he crys Audrey... it really hit him hard. And I know it feels the same for you. "

Clay cried..

He does care.

I miss him like crazy...

"Gosh. I need to see him.. but I know he wont be coming out anytime soon."

In the corner of my eye I see Ashlyn turn in her seat fiercely.

Ok?

I just brush it off.

Blake hasn't said anything yet. He's just listening to this really retarded song that I don't know the name of.

"Blake turn the station please!!"

He rolls his eyes but does. Wow? He must be feeling nice today.

Right away the song Super Bass by Nicki Minaj comes on..

And we all know that EVERYONE can rap this song. Even people that suck dick at rapping can rap this song because its so easy.

And thats when Amber, Ashlyn and me burst out rapping the song.

"This one is for the boys with the booming system

Top down, AC with the cooling system

When he come up in the club, he be blazin' up

Got stacks on deck like he savin' up

And he ill, he real, he might got a deal

He pop bottles and he got the right kind of bill

He cold, he dope, he might sell coke

He always in the air, but he never fly coach

He a motherfucking trip, trip, sailor of the ship, ship

When he make it drip, drip kiss him on the lip, lip

That's the kind of dude I was lookin' for

And yes you'll get slapped if you're lookin' hoe