Chapter 29

Second to last Chapter :3, Epilogue still or nah? Comment below please ↓↓

Thanks guys for everything :)

A lot of switching Views! Hope you like it!

-Ki♥

-Audrey-

" I wasn't born last night

I know these hoes ain't right

But you was blowing up her phone last night

But she ain't have her ringer nor her ring on last night, oh

Nigga, that's that nerve

Why give a bitch your heart when she'd rather have a purse?

Why give a bitch an inch when she'd rather have nine?

You know how the game goes

She be mine by half time, I'm the shit, oh

Nigga, that's that nerve

You all about her, and she all about hers

Birdman Junior in this bitch, no flamingos

And I done did everything, but trust these hoes!" Screaming Loyal while tubbing down the river made me feel like I was a really loud person... And a great singer... even though I sucked at singing and Ashlyn completly smoked me at singing great.

We were just having a girls day, Amber, Ashlyn and myself. All of us agreed that we wanted to get away from the guys, as much as we love them they can get so annoying. "Dude Audrey." Ashlyn says. She's laying on her stomach on the tube, right in front of me. "Yeah?" I question. Me being clueless I was just laying on my stomach also and playing around with the water.

"I'm pissing and your floating right through it." She causally says it like its normal as I start to flip out. "YOU SUCK!! I HATE YOU!!" Using my hands I paddle towards Amber who is just sitting there like everything's fine. She is so weird.... too weird actually. "Amber your just sitting there and not helping me?" I still was flipping out because that was rather gross and Ashyln will definitely pay for that later. "Sorry I was concentrating on that SNAKE FIVE FEET AWAY FROM YOU!"

This time we all scream and start paddling faster towards the rappids so we'd be out of that part in no time. As we hit the rapids, of course I got stuck on a rock and started cursing. "Are you serious?!" Literally pulling my self from a rock I make it all the way through. Amber and Ashyln just stared at me like nothing happened.

"How much longer till we hit a bathroom? I have to shit!" Amber groans and throws her head back. Honestly I didn't know this river that well so Ashlyn answered. "After we get through this bend, there will be bathrooms."

A bend? Dah fucks a bend?

"What's a bend?" My stupidity took over me. Both the girls looked at me funny. "Your such a dumbfuck." Ashlyn laughs and starts explaining. "Its like a curve in the river... we are going through one right now." I look and see its like a corner.

"Why the hell do they call it that then? Can't they call it a corner? Or a elbow?!!! It looks just like an elbow like when you bend your arm!! Wow... such scientific words." Both them start laughing. "From now on I'm calling it an elbow." Amber chuckles as she looks at both of us. I nod in agreement.

"Dude, if the world let Audrey name everything, a vagina would be called a canyon and you know what an actually canyon would be called?" Ashlyn raises an eyebrow as I say the first thing that comes to mind. "A echoer?"

We all burst out in fits of laughter at the name I gave. "Your so retared. But I love you to death." Amber laughs, but a bathroom catches her eye. "And I love that bathroom! I'm out!" She jumps off her tube, and the water came to about her waist on her... which means it would come up to Ashlyn and I's bellybuttons.