Chapter 25

If you copy my story I will find you. Cut you. And then stab you with a fork.

* Five chapters to go after this one*

-Audrey-

Yesterday, was literally, the greatest, most fantastic,  day of my life.  I, Audrey Lynn, got Five Seconds of Summer tickets.  From whom you might ask? The most amazing person in the world,  the guy that holds my hand every day, and the guy that tells me he loves me. My boyfriend,  Clay LaBrant.

Honestly,  I don't know where he got the money from, and how expensive it was, but I'm so thankful for it, and will keep my mouth shut so I won't complain about that.

I still feel like I'm on cloud Nine. Flying higher than a bird, and smiling wider than ever.

Four days from now I'll be standing in the Sixth row, away from the stage, with a VIP pass wrapped around my neck. Singing away to there songs, laughing at the stupid things they do on stage, and living my dream.

Just thinking about it gives me the jitters.

I realize that I have been spacing out and shake my head to get out of the trance. I look at Clay who is playing on his phone. Both of us are just sitting here on his bed doing nothing.

A little bit later we hear a knock on the door, it's Sheri. "Remember we have a wedding to go to today, you guys should start getting ready if you want to look nice on time." Both of us groan and roll of the bed.. literally.

"I'll be in my room." I say about to open the door but Clay stops me.

"But this is your room." Being the stupid blonde I am I look around.. All of Clay things surrounding us. "No! This is-oh.. haha. I get it now." I'm so retarded.

If your a stupid blonde like me, and it takes you awhile to get that 'ah ha' moment, what he was trying to say was that I'm always in his room, and never mine, so it's like we share a room.

Just wanted to make that clear.

"Your so bright." Clay jokes while I walk out of his room. I chuckle to myself."I know. " I toothly smile even though he can't see it.

I walk down the hall, not paying attention whatsoever. I feel my toe ram against a small table leg, pain shoots through my foot and toe as I groan in pain. Being a little over dramatic I fall to the ground and start rocking back and forth, saying 'owe, owe, owe'. And of course it has to be I'm front of Ashyln's room, she runs out just in a towel screaming "What happened? " When she sees me on the ground, she just laughs and walks back in.

Bitch.

I got up from off the floor and walked over to my bedroom.  Walking into it I realize how bare and not me this room is... really need to paint it and put posters up... like now.

I went over to my closest, my eyes roaming trying to find the perfect dress. That's when it hit me.. yes, it actually fell from the hanger and hit me.

It was a mint green lace dress. Strapless might I add, longer in the back and shorter in the front... it was absolutely beautiful.

The best part was I had matching sandles to go with it.

I grabbed the dress along with a strapless bra and some underwear. With that I ran over to the bathroom.

*

The simple steps of getting ready was done, all I had to do was get my makeup on. I quickly just curled my hair in big curls, which looks very nice actually. Along with pinning my bangs back.