Chapter 6

Ok First I want to give this one person a shout out... *SHOUT OUT!* Directioner thing... but anyways.. this girl guessed EXACTLY what this chapter was going to be about.. and I did give her a follow on here. But!! I just needed to give her a shout out,

*Drum roll, because I am just that cool*

@annikalauryn99

I literally was like "Woah.. she is definitely a mind reader"

Even though she doesn't know me...

WELL ANYWAYS!!!! Go follow her because she seems awesome!

-Ki♡

-Audrey-

-Three weeks Later-

"No. Just no. You got to smother the toast with butter. Here, let me demonstrate. " Ashyln takes the toast and butter knife out of Hayes's hands and does it for him.

Hayes just smirks at me. I know he acted stupid on purpose. "You're so mean and lazy." I whisper and nudge him. He just chuckles.

"I know." He says while Ashlyn gives him his buttered toast and joins us .

"So, Hayes, hows life?" Amber asks randomly. I love how nobody can hate her carefree personality.

"It's great! I guess it would be a little more cooler if the girl I liked noticed I liked her."

For some reason I felt the tension in the air rise. "Oooooh!!! Hayes has a crush!" I coo poking his cheek. He cheeks turn a little red.

"This girl must be special. " Ashyln adds not looking up from her phone. There must be a cookie rain, on cookie clicker for her right now.

That game is some addicting shit.

"She is very special." Hayes takes a sip of his juice. In the corner of my eye I can see him glancing at me. If it is me, I swear to fucking-

"Does this girl have a name?" Amber asks interested. Oh thank you Amber. In a way I am too. I mean, it would be cool to know who thee Hayes Grier likes.

Hayes looks down while blushing. "That's the part I can't say."

What does he mean he can't say? Gosh, I hate when people do this! It bothers the crap out of me.

"C'mon we won't tell!!" I say leaning in closer by Hayes. I really want to know.. wait.. what if its me? Like actually is ME! I mean, he did try to kiss me... oh poopy.

"Ah, I'm sorry guys! I have to go! I'll talk to yall later." Hayes says while looking down at his phone. He gives me an Awkward side hug and then to Ashlyn and Amber.

"Bye Hayes!" I shout and wave. They also do too and then I hear the front door shut, indicating he left.

"He is totally into you Audrey. No doubt about it." Amber puts out there straight forward.

Ashyln nods her head agreeing. "You're the special girl. We all know it."

My stomach gets a little qeezy hearing that.

I should of fucking told him.

*

*

*

" She's talking to angels,

Counting the stars

Making a wish on a passing car

She's dancing with strangers,

Falling apart

Waiting for Superman to pick her up