Chapter Five

"Why didn't you tell us you have a relationship problem?" Namjoon asked while wrapping him around his arms. His heart shattered seeing the eldest member of the group broke down in tears, he had never seen that before and he never thought he will be the first person to witness it.

He was known as a person who seemed to put his brothers first before himself, as the eldest, he would be the first person to come up to them and comfort them, yet he did not even have time to comfort himself.

"I don't have a relationship problem, it seems like I'm the problem," he said through his tears, as Namjoon tried hard to not slipped into the tears as well. He knew he must have felt absolutely devastated with his current situation.

"What do you mean you're the problem?" Namjoon asked, confused, he didn't know what Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook was aware about. They didn't tell the others about what had been happening as they always seemed so busy in their own world, and they did not want to bother them.

Seokjin let go of the hug as he wiped his tears with the back of his palm, his breath was short, eyes were bloodshot. He had never cried this hard in his entire twenty-two years of living. He was stoked with his own actions.

With a good choice of words, he explained briefly what had been happening to him, and how Sojung had been ignoring him for the past few months and he can't help but felt offended and disappointed over her actions since those were the things that Seokjin never thought she would do.

"She has been acting very different and weird lately. She kept avoiding my questions, ignoring my calls and texts and always came up with excuses," Seokjin paused to take a deep breath.

"For the first one or two times, I was okay with it. But now, I can't help but think of the worst thing that could be happening in our relationship right now, I don't know what I've done wrong that it made me fell into this situation," he sobbed, clenching and unclenching his jaws, trying to stop himself from start crying again.

"And what is it?" Namjoon knew the question was unnecessary but he was curious on what could be crossing Seokjin's mind, though he was hoping it will not be the same as what he thought it would be.

He glanced up to Namjoon who already had his eyes on Seokjin. There was a short silence between them, quiet and mysterious, he blinked a few times before answering,

"I don't know, I feel like she, she is cheating on me," his heart dropped, the last word of the sentence left a sting on the corner of his heart. It was too much and too hurtful, he knew he wasn't as strong as he thought he was to be facing this kind of situation.

Seokjin shut his eyes closed, refused to face the fact that he had mentioned it, tears dripping on his cheeks unchecked. He never thought, in a million years, that those words will come out of his mouth. It was slipping out so easily as if it was really happening.

"Hyung, you know what? Thinking that way is like fighting fire with fire, it's not making anything better. You love her, don't you?"

Seokjin nodded in agreement.

"I'm sure you know her very well to know that she won't do such things. I understand you're disappointed in her actions, and you're heartbroken, maybe that is the reason why you're being negative. It's normal. Keep your chin up, hyung. We'll always be here for you," he placed his hand on his shoulder and a smile formed up on his face.

Seokjin who had been staring on Namjoon's shirt without blinking while listening to his advice, glanced up facing him who was still smiling brightly, trying his best to change the gloomy situation.