Chapter Thirteen

"Take care, Raina. Don't forget to give me a call if you have a free time okay? I'm gonna miss you," Sojung leaned forward to give her one last hug before she left and continuing her trainee life at JYPE.

Raina had been Sojung's only friend ever since she came here since the company she was in had small amount of trainees, and many of them had been transferring to another companies. She is Sojung's same-aged friend and her real name is Ryu Hee Na but had been using Raina as a nickname since she was little, it was all because she once lived in America for 2 years.

The friendship they had was not too long but long enough to create some good memories. Sojung's heart started to sink in when she thought about living in the dorm alone, she had lost another person from her life. First it was Seokjin, now Raina became next on the list. She cried at the thought of it which made Raina to open her arms and gave Sojung a tight hug.

"It's okay, Sojung. You're going to be fine. At least you have a boyfriend who you can still talk to. I don't have anybody and I don't know how am I going to survive," she said while having Sojung around her arms. She finally let go of the hug after glancing at her watch and realised that she was going to be late if she stood there longer.

"I have to go now. Goodbye! Love you!" she showed a heart gesture with her thumb and index finger, which left a big smile on Sojung's face despite the tears that was running down her face. Her eyes were glued to her as she stepping out of the house and pushed the door close in front of her, and her heart broke even more.

She turned to her back and scanned the small dorm they were. . .she was living in. It looked, and felt smaller now that she had nobody to have a chat with, going to the dance class together, doing everything together. She was hoping that there'll be a new person joining her soon, just to erase this loneliness away from her soul.

...

The dance class ended earlier than it was supposed to today, and it was because both of the dance teachers had an emergency and they had to leave early. Everybody walked out of the practice room to continue what was next on their schedule, and Sojung was left alone in the room.

Her steps were heavy since she was draining out of energy even though the class was shorter than usual. Her state of mentality made everything harder, and a lot tiring.

She went to the corner of the practice room, and sat down while leaning her body against the gigantic mirror behind her. She let out a sigh as she pulled her phone out of her sweatpants pocket and unlocked the phone.

She scrolled down the notification board, and she didn't receive any notifications from both Seokjin and Raina. But she was too exhausted to get offended over it. She went to the gallery to scroll some of the pictures of Raina and her, but as she was scrolling, she came across a picture that she never thought would be there.

A picture of Seokjin and her, with ice creams in their hands at a theme park in their town. Memories were starting to flooding her mind, as she started to recall back what they were doing there, and how they spent all day getting on scary rides, playing arcade games, buying foods and ended the day by karaokeing love songs, dedicating each and every song to each other.

Surprisingly, those weren't the only pictures of them. She thought she had transferred all of the pictures into her laptop, but now she realised that she hadn't done it yet. A picture after a picture, all of them had Seokjin's face in it.

She was staring down on her phone, too immersed and focused on the face of her boyfriend until she did not realise that there was somebody sitting next to her, looking at what she was staring at. "Who's that?"

Sojung jumped out of surprise, and placed her hand on her chest as she was absolutely surprised by the person's sudden appearance. "You surprised the hell out of me, Yoo Minseok!" she slapped his arm, and he moaned in pain as she kept on slapping every inch of his body parts other than his face. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he shield himself with his hands trying to cover himself from getting any more slaps from her.